Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Farming in legends

Rip farming in Legend, join to me in T3

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumitkumarilun4545ilun View Post
    why you are farming in legends? drop down to titan and farm there as much as you want.
    That's the problem, to farm in Titan I have to intentionally lose, when you consistently gain trophies you are forced to intentionally drop trophies to stay out of legends. How about just let us farm so we can actually play the game

Quote Originally Posted by ElJefesJefe View Post
    As almost Max th12 it's too much work to drop trophies so I can farm again. It's punishment for just playing the game. I never push for trophies and hover around 5200 to 5400 just raiding and playing. In order to play the game I have to intentionally throw matches to leave legends, and then intentionally drop trophies by getting raided once under legends losing resources at that point just so I can raid. That's broken if you ask me. Then I raid a few times and will be back in legends? So I can intentionally drop trophies again? It's punishment, in order to play the game I'm being forced into intentionally losing, it's broken. I see why so many people want to quit
    You do have to maintain your farming range if you want to farm, that's true. It's surely different now that you have to stay out of legends. I understand your aggravation.

I'm not sure if it's inherently broken, but limited playtime is an interesting concept. Surely not worth quitting over, might just be time to try out a few other games to fill time that used to be spent clashing/clouding.
    | Clan: BEST IN 'BOAG | Rank: Co-Leader | Current League: Legends |
    | Level: 172 | Townhall 12 | King: 53 | Queen: 60 | Warden: 22 |
    | Gold Grab: 2.00B | Elixir Escapade: 2.00B | Heroic Heist: 13.10m | Friends in Need 109.01k |

Forum Elder
    As almost Max th12 it's too much work to drop trophies so I can farm again. It's punishment for just playing the game. I never push for trophies and hover around 5200 to 5400 just raiding and playing. In order to play the game I have to intentionally throw matches to leave legends, and then intentionally drop trophies by getting raided once under legends losing resources at that point just so I can raid. That's broken if you ask me. Then I raid a few times and will be back in legends? So I can intentionally drop trophies again? It's punishment, in order to play the game I'm being forced into intentionally losing, it's broken. I see why so many people want to quit
    Drop queen, leave. No Resources lost. Its not hard, not a big deal, and costs nothing.

Centennial Club
    Agreed but still extra work. And that only works once I'm out of legends. How about rather than intentionally losing and having to drop manually they just let us keep farming up here. Wouldn't that be a better solution?

Forum Elder
    Agreed but still extra work. And that only works once I'm out of legends. How about rather than intentionally losing and having to drop manually they just let us keep farming up here. Wouldn't that be a better solution?
    I don't think that's viable. Then there would be two legends leagues.

Since not losing any loot anyways, let's agree to leave storages on the outside of the bases

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AshiRyugin View Post
    Since not losing any loot anyways, let's agree to leave storages on the outside of the bases
    I would assume most bases you would find would be set up mostly like that. People are more likely to have war-like bases out, which tend to use storages as barriers to slow down troops on the outside with defenses primarily on the interior.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    I would assume most bases you would find would be set up mostly like that. People are more likely to have war-like bases out, which tend to use storages as barriers to slow down troops on the outside with defenses primarily on the interior.
    Only one day sample, but the bases I've come across haven't been war bases by any stretch of the imagination. But perhaps that changes in the coming days.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AshiRyugin View Post
    Only one day sample, but the bases I've come across haven't been war bases by any stretch of the imagination. But perhaps that changes in the coming days.
    Nobody got to go to the opt-in screen today and select any base they wanted to be copied today as their defense base. It was just whatever base you happened to have as active and whatever CC you had when you opted in. Tomorrow and the coming days should be different as people can click on which base they want to use (and as people start building bases specifically for this format).