Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Farming in legends

Centennial Club

Farming in legends

Can we open up farming in legends? Do the 8 attacks that matter for trophy pushing, after that just go into regular old clouds for farming. There are at least three people ready to uninstall in my clan for boredom.
    Furthermore maybe this would fix the bug for people unable to do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by ElJefesJefe View Post
    Can we open up farming in legends? Do the 8 attacks that matter for trophy pushing, after that just go into regular old clouds for farming. There are at least three people ready to uninstall in my clan for boredom.
    Furthermore maybe this would fix the bug for people unable to do anything?
    Yes please!!

Wouldn't this kinda break farming considering you don't defend at all?

Not saying something doesn't need to change, I just don't know if that's it.
    Last edited by ProjectThirteen; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:47 PM.
    | Clan: BEST IN 'BOAG | Rank: Co-Leader | Current League: Legends |
    | Level: 172 | Townhall 12 | King: 50 | Queen: 60 | Warden: 20 |
    | Gold Grab: 2.00B | Elixir Escapade: 2.00B | Heroic Heist: 13.10m | Friends in Need 109.01k |

Centennial Club
    After the 8 attacks for trophy considerations go back to the normal system but without trophies. Let people play. If you hit a Titan or another legends no trophies happen. If you defend against Titan you don't lose trophies but they gain some arbitrary trophy.
    I need loot! I want to play the game, why am I penalized for having played for 5 years?

Drop out of legends and farm titans?

New Bloke/Chick
    Well iím actally trying to adopt the situation, but iím also bored after 5 attacks, matter of fact i did all the training missions. Now iím super bored. If its up to me bring the clouds back.

Quote Originally Posted by ElJefesJefe View Post
    After the 8 attacks for trophy considerations go back to the normal system but without trophies. Let people play. If you hit a Titan or another legends no trophies happen. If you defend against Titan you don't lose trophies but they gain some arbitrary trophy.
    I need loot! I want to play the game, why am I penalized for having played for 5 years?
    Then we'd have a weird trophy inflation. Not sure if that's actually an issue, just something to consider.

Also you're not being penalized for having played for 5 years, you're eating one of the trade off costs for being in legends. One of the benefits being no clouds, another being that you never lose loot.

Just an important distinction. SC isn't punishing its player base.
    Last edited by ProjectThirteen; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:56 PM.
    | Clan: BEST IN 'BOAG | Rank: Co-Leader | Current League: Legends |
    | Level: 172 | Townhall 12 | King: 50 | Queen: 60 | Warden: 20 |
    | Gold Grab: 2.00B | Elixir Escapade: 2.00B | Heroic Heist: 13.10m | Friends in Need 109.01k |

Pro Member
    Some of the Comments regarding the New Legends League makes me wonder if some Clashers read any of the Notes or watched any of the Videos beforehand!!!!

Centennial Club
    As almost Max th12 it's too much work to drop trophies so I can farm again. It's punishment for just playing the game. I never push for trophies and hover around 5200 to 5400 just raiding and playing. In order to play the game I have to intentionally throw matches to leave legends, and then intentionally drop trophies by getting raided once under legends losing resources at that point just so I can raid. That's broken if you ask me. Then I raid a few times and will be back in legends? So I can intentionally drop trophies again? It's punishment, in order to play the game I'm being forced into intentionally losing, it's broken. I see why so many people want to quit

why you are farming in legends? drop down to titan and farm there as much as you want.