Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Farming in legends

Pro Member
    near the map legend right by the seadragon
    interesting reading through the day in legends board and realizing you dont lose trophies for failed attacks in legends. i guess that does make it harder to escape if I read that correctly.
    Free to play TH12 BK60 AQ60 GW30
    Leader of kregs

Thank you to all the players who buy gems and allow others to play for free.

Quote Originally Posted by ElJefesJefe View Post
    We should get more attacks so we can, you know, actually play the game. Nothing to do 18 hours a day is boring. We don't need to fight for trophies, just let us clash on without dropping.
    Would you be fine if they let you attack the same 8 bases you were given at the start of the day over and over again, but didn't offer any loot or trophies on those practice attacks? Maybe if it worked like friendly challenges where troops weren't spent either and heroes didn't need regen? That way you could attack all day, no other calculations would need to be done, and no one else would know how many times you've attacked.

Farming in legends is great now.
    Did you even legends when there were clouds?
    As someone who has a family and a full time job, I can't get over how much fairer this system is for those of us who didn't have 10+ hours a day to wait around on a game to find a match, let alone 2+ hours.

Either way, legends league is for legendary players as the name of it says. If you need to farm, it probably isn't for you anyways

Lets the people stay at 4999 trophies cap and gives the option to stay in titans or go to legends if drop trophies is so bad I think the low loot in legends is intentionally and it's designed for max bases, a good portion of complainers are perma th9,10,etc. press the upgrade button and adapt

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by zank44 View Post
    Would you be fine if they let you attack the same 8 bases you were given at the start of the day over and over again, but didn't offer any loot or trophies on those practice attacks? Maybe if it worked like friendly challenges where troops weren't spent either and heroes didn't need regen? That way you could attack all day, no other calculations would need to be done, and no one else would know how many times you've attacked.
    That's interesting. I know I've seen something similar in the forums proposed. Let us attack bases that have attacked us or we attacked in a fc type mode. That would be fun to sharpen skills and give us more to do.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefesJefe View Post
    We should get more attacks so we can, you know, actually play the game. Nothing to do 18 hours a day is boring. We don't need to fight for trophies, just let us clash on without dropping.
    Clash of Clans is not a full time job, it's possible to do other things with your life for those 18 hours.

If you drop out of legend by the method described above, you'll end far down in Titan1 or Titan2 (if you were around 5000 trophies) It will take a few days to get back in Legend.

I have all 3 Heroes down for upgrades now and I'm in Legend. It took 12 attacks to have have enough DE to put the BK down, I expect to be able to put him down again in a day or two. No Runes needed..

I think, that most of the complaints about farming in Legends are purely theoretical.. You think, that you will not have enough loot, but you will. Pop a resource potion, conduct your 8 attacks and see how it pans out.

/Affront
    TH12-63/64/35|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.5/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Like I say some where for hard farming legend r.i.p , for casual player best place

Pro Member
    All the Legends League Players in my Clan are “Over the Moon” with the New Update. No more watching the Spinning Magnifying Glass for Hours On End & 8 Guaranteed Attacks a Day which previously was a Dream.

More time to do other things - a Real QOL Improvement.

For those who’re unhappy - It’s only been 2 Days, You surely haven’t forgotten how bad the Clouds were this quickly. Think you need to be sensible rather than dramatic because most of you didn’t get anywhere near 8 Attacks a Day beforehand but now demand more.
    Last edited by PabloB; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:40 AM.

Centennial Club
    /Affront, I've noticed you are very negative and critical with your telling people how to manage their time and their life.

If they choose to play a game all day that is thier choice and has nothing to do with you.

Try to be more constructive. You come off as kind of a jerk. I assume you mean well and really would rather have people do more than play a game. However without knowing their circumstances it comes off rather rude.
    Last edited by ElJefesJefe; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Clash of Clans is not a full time job, it's possible to do other things with your life for those 18 hours.

If you drop out of legend by the method described above, you'll end far down in Titan1 or Titan2 (if you were around 5000 trophies) It will take a few days to get back in Legend.

I have all 3 Heroes down for upgrades now and I'm in Legend. It took 12 attacks to have have enough DE to put the BK down, I expect to be able to put him down again in a day or two. No Runes needed..

I think, that most of the complaints about farming in Legends are purely theoretical.. You think, that you will not have enough loot, but you will. Pop a resource potion, conduct your 8 attacks and see how it pans out.

/Affront
    Fair does that's quick with the de, what do you farm with?

I'm in legends with king and warden down, but I've often found the storages aren't near the town hall so now I tend to go for the storages and hope for 50%, if i can grab the town hall it's a bonus at the moment.