Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Farming in legends

Centennial Club
    Money talks, it's probably that 2% of the player base eating up all the server time. Thanks account sharers.😂

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by themariofan View Post
    For very active players, the game was already designed where you had to throw matches for the gameplay to match your activity if you didn't lose naturally. Clouds were even more restrictive than the attack limit is--not only were 98% of Legends getting fewer than 8 attacks per day, those attacks were at random times and in order to do them you had to have a device sitting endlessly on a cloudy screen with half an eye on it at basically all times.

Dropping trophies for optimal farming has been part of the game since day 1, and there's really nothing SC can do to change that.
    So at the beginning of every new Legends season eveeyone got less than 8 attacks?

I personally have cleared over 10mil/10mil/100k in Legends in a day.

Are you saying that isn't optimal?

Quote Originally Posted by B1gb8dwo7f View Post
    So at the beginning of every new Legends season eveeyone got less than 8 attacks?

I personally have cleared over 10mil/10mil/100k in Legends in a day.

Are you saying that isn't optimal?
    Everybody (almost) in Legends always had fewer than 8 attacks per day, if I'm reading your question right.

I'm not saying that Legends isn't optimal, other people are, though theoretically being able to do more attacks in Titan can bring in more loot.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfiery View Post
    Yeah, aren't (Insert people here that aren't you) the worst?