Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Alternatie Idea for Legend League 8 attacks

8 attacks per day is fine.
    taking a look at "top players" in my country, most of these people scored an average of 200 attacks, let's say 240 attacks for a complete season.
    which is the same amount of attacks proposed by the new system.
    so even for top level players, 8 attacks is enough.

add the time taken to (even if you don't like it, it's part of the game) finish your daily duty on the builder base.
    plus an average of 1 clan war attack per day.

if it's not enough for you ... start a second account (or a third)
    play competitive on your TH12
    play farmer on the little one
    Last edited by Ajax; June 19th, 2019 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMayhem View Post
    The easiest alternate idea for legend league that currently exists..want more attacks per day, drop to titan 1. Want to show of your cool badge and go as high as possible, join legend league with the restricted amount of attacks.

See how easy that is. Why does it have to be have your cake and eat it too? Does a titan badge make you less of an attacker? It doesnt for a ton of champ 1 clan members..those are some of the top players in clash rocking everything from crystal to titan badges mostly.
    I have been in legend league for over an year bcoz firstly I used to love the clouds (now the new system too) & secondly love collecting legend trophies bcoz 1 day those league medals will have some meaning in this game. ☺️☺️

Pro Member
    Think it’s blatantly obvious that some have Polar Opposite Views on the Update - All you can do until Supercell Change it (Maybe they won’t) is to “Make Best of the Situation”

Forum Contender
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDawg View Post
    The issue is people are failing to understand that you cannot get enough loot in legends to upgrade. Legends was never good for farming if you're active in my opinion. People are requesting more attacks due to boredom or lack of loot.
    OP was requesting a variable amount which included less attacks and less defences, which is what I would be requesting too. I was able to farm a TH10 up to TH12 in around Titan and Legends through minimal attacks a day and relying mostly on league and star bonuses and shield/guard management.

I could probably count on one hand the amount of times I did more than 6 attacks a day and still have a finger or two left over I still made it over 5600 mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Finally I would like to thank the lock on the toilet door. You are the reason I am here, the ying to my yang, my Clash buddy, my soul-mate. You have always been there when I needed to raid, when I needed to empty my collector and when I needed to turn down the sound and then finish with a distraction flush despite the fact that I didn't even sit down.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    The issue there is then it is no longer a level playing field. SC wanted the limiting factor of who can push the highest to NOT be time, but if you make it 16 then all those who have more time on their hands will make it to the leaderboards, exactly the opposite of their goal.
    Thats not true because you attack 16 tomes but defend 16 timels also. Its 1:1 ratio like 8 attacks

Quote Originally Posted by JustABarbarian View Post
    Thats not true because you attack 16 tomes but defend 16 timels also. Its 1:1 ratio like 8 attacks
    It is true because two skilled players, one attacking/defending 16 times and one attacking/defending 8 times results in the first player gaining more trophies.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Information
    The 8 attacks per day has been a huge talking point. Some are saying it's to little and others are saying it's too much. I know it's been suggested that players should be able to choose how many attacks/defenses per day they make. With this discussion it's been mentioned that players able to make more attacks per day have the potential to gain more trophies just based on the fact they can play longer.

Since 8 3-star attack results in 320 trophies won, what if players choosing more than 8 attacks had the same 320 trophies ceiling but won less trophies per attack? So for 16 attacks each 3-star was only 20 trophies won, for a total of 320 as well. I understand this would take a little bit of extra calculation for all of the percentage stars, but a fraction multiplier could be used and trophies gained would end up as a fraction and just round down. For the players that want to farm out there loot could stay the same as to cover troop training costs.

Also, if players choose less than 8 attacks per day I would keep the 40 trophies per attack instead of inflating it. A lucky defense or a few good 3 stars could create a lopsided balance in the other direction.

For the players that want to attack more often, would allowing that to happen but with reduced trophies to minimize the affect on the competition aspect be acceptable?

I think 8 is a good number ; it is easy enough to do now without hours waiting for clouds,
    more might get tedious over time, and if people want more attacks there are friendly challemges and war.

I had a hit drop out after only AQ and healers were down,
    but then got a 0 star def to an Edrag attack that fell for my traps

with more hits it is likely players wouldn't get them all in, and trophies would be more about getting them all in than consistent good attacks.

With A number like 8 players can really celebrate EVERY 1 or 0 star Def, and rage after every 1 or 0 hit, or...
    A 99% HIT WHERE THE AQ HITS A WALL RATHER THAN WALK AROUND THE CORNER with all the rest of the mini archers AND TIMES OUT!!!