Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 203

Thread: Day 1 at the big legend house...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Forum Elder Doddsyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the builders secret underground lair
    Posts
    2,306

    Day 1 at the big legend house... (End of season)

    ... so that’s my day one done, gained 128 and lost 109 so a net gain of 19!

    how are you doing and who will be evicted from the big legend house!

    Attack. Defence
    1. 12 10
    2. 40 40
    3. 22 21
    4. 22 11
    5. 32 27


    Day 2:

    Good day for me, though the last attack was a th10, a 118 net gain


    Attack. Defence
    1. 12 20
    2. 20 3
    3. 25 22
    4. 27 0
    5. 14 25
    6. 40 4
    7. 40 26
    8. 40 N/A

    Day 3:

    Another good day for me, a 77 net gain


    Attack. Defence
    1. 23 26
    2. 20 20
    3. 23 29
    4. 40 10
    5. 32 23
    6. 28 17
    7. 40 21
    8. 27 10

    Day 4:

    With out 3 defences, great gains for me, net gain 156


    Attack. Defence
    1. 18 12
    2. 40 10
    3. 40 21
    4. 40 10
    5. 40 21
    6. 27 N/A
    7. 15 N/A
    8. 10 N/A

    Day 5:

    Lucky I only had seven defences, or I might have lost trophies this time, net gain 30

    Attack. Defence
    1. 13 18
    2. 15 24
    3. 31 23
    4. 21 16
    5. 40 20
    6. 14 24
    7. 11 30
    8. 40 N/A

    Day 6: final day of the season

    net gain 42 finished the season at 5474

    Attack. Defence
    1. 25 28
    2. 31 20
    3. 12 40
    4. 40 10
    5. 40 10
    6. 17 22
    7. 18 23
    8. 12 N/A
    Last edited by Doddsyuk; June 24th, 2019 at 05:37 AM.
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

  2. #2
    Forum All-Star mattyboo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    ... so thatís my day one done, gained 128 and lost 109 so a net gain of 19!

    how are you doing and who will be evicted from the big legend house!
    Iím slightly in net Negative today because I got 2 1 stars unfortunately.

  3. #3
    Forum Veteran RhaegarTargaryen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Second star to the right
    Posts
    1,624
    I'll get back when my attacks are done. So far attacked once and defended twice. Down 16 at this point, but have an extra attack obviously.

  4. #4
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,680
    I haven't attacked yet, but I've been attacked 4 times now. I'm surprised to find that the 4 attacks have been FAR worse than what I was otherwise getting hit with in the 5100 range. I'm sure some of it is because I usually sat with an empty CC, and was getting attacked shortly after doing my last attack of the night (so heroes recovering). I was routinely getting hit with full armies for high 2*, 80-90% if not 3-starred. Now with 4 attacks in I've gotten 1*'d twice, and 2*'d twice with no more than 60% damage each time. 4 defenses have taken about 60 trophies from me...which makes me pretty happy.

  5. #5
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117
    I actually set up a spreadsheet that I intend to populate with daily results so I can see how I'm doing. Love this update and really nerding out on it . So far I am as follows:

    Attack 1: +40
    Attack 2: +12 (barf)
    Attack 3: +11 (double barf)
    Attack 4: +40
    Attack 5: +40

    Defense 1: -22
    Defense 2: -13
    Defense 3: -21
    Defense 4: -22
    Defense 5: TBD

    So at the moment I am +65 on the day, worst possible result would be +25. That would be 5750 at season end which seems.. not bad! time will tell where we all end up and what the new trophy ceiling ends up being

  6. #6
    Forum Elder Doddsyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the builders secret underground lair
    Posts
    2,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Indraj1t View Post
    I actually set up a spreadsheet that I intend to populate with daily results so I can see how I'm doing. Love this update and really nerding out on it . So far I am as follows:

    Attack 1: +40
    Attack 2: +12 (barf)
    Attack 3: +11 (double barf)
    Attack 4: +40
    Attack 5: +40

    Defense 1: -22
    Defense 2: -13
    Defense 3: -21
    Defense 4: -22
    Defense 5: TBD

    So at the moment I am +65 on the day, worst possible result would be +25. That would be 5750 at season end which seems.. not bad! time will tell where we all end up and what the new trophy ceiling ends up being
    Unless your some attack ninja I would be surprised to see so many 40s, I only got one against a rushed base and a 99% against an early 12. Every other base was as maxed as myself and I got 20+ trophies on those except the 70% 1 star with a th I could have spit on to finish!
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

  7. #7
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    Unless your some attack ninja I would be surprised to see so many 40s, I only got one against a rushed base and a 99% against an early 12. Every other base was as maxed as myself and I got 20+ trophies on those except the 70% 1 star with a th I could have spit on to finish!
    I caught a few bases that my standard raid really does well against, I use a bowler killsquad to set up hogs, so if the killsquad can take out CC, heroes, plus maybe the eagle or an inferno to boot, I am in pretty good shape.

    The 2 fails also reflect this, killsquad never made it to the core and my hogs were torched by the Giga
    Last edited by Indraj1t; June 18th, 2019 at 05:10 PM.

  8. #8
    I got four 3 star attacks and a 2 star for a +184

    I have been 2 starred twice and 1 starred by someone that hit me without a king for a very lucky 1 star for a -50 so far

    I'm up 134 so far.
    Last edited by Wreckingcrew; June 18th, 2019 at 05:13 PM.

  9. #9
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreckingcrew View Post
    I got four 3 star attacks and a 2 star for a +184

    I have been 2 starred twice and 1 starred by someone that hit me without a king for a very lucky 1 star for a -50 so far

    I'm up 134 so far.
    Good day at the office so far

  10. #10
    Senior Member BloodyNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by Indraj1t View Post
    I actually set up a spreadsheet that I intend to populate with daily results so I can see how I'm doing. Love this update and really nerding out on it . So far I am as follows:

    Attack 1: +40
    Attack 2: +12 (barf)
    Attack 3: +11 (double barf)
    Attack 4: +40
    Attack 5: +40

    Defense 1: -22
    Defense 2: -13
    Defense 3: -21
    Defense 4: -22
    Defense 5: TBD

    So at the moment I am +65 on the day, worst possible result would be +25. That would be 5750 at season end which seems.. not bad! time will tell where we all end up and what the new trophy ceiling ends up being
    I like the spread sheet idea. Iíll have to steal it and post my results like that later tonight when I finish up my attacks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •