Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Day 1 at the big legend house...

Quote Originally Posted by Indraj1t View Post
    I actually set up a spreadsheet that I intend to populate with daily results so I can see how I'm doing. Love this update and really nerding out on it . So far I am as follows:

Attack 1: +40
    Attack 2: +12 (barf)
    Attack 3: +11 (double barf)
    Attack 4: +40
    Attack 5: +40

Defense 1: -22
    Defense 2: -13
    Defense 3: -21
    Defense 4: -22
    Defense 5: TBD

So at the moment I am +65 on the day, worst possible result would be +25. That would be 5750 at season end which seems.. not bad! time will tell where we all end up and what the new trophy ceiling ends up being
    Great idea with a spreadsheet! I will do the same:

So far:
    Attacks: 40 (100%), 24 (74%), 31 (95%), 40 (100%), 32 (98%)
    D-fense: -22 (69%), -25 (77%), -20 (64%), -16 (50%), TBD

I am also loving the update but have noticed that my CC is not deploying even though there are 2 dragons in it. This is defo hurting my defenses as the 50% defense would have been a zero-star, soul-crushing loss (the very best kind hahaha) if I had a cc that would have deployed. If it does the same tomorrow - I will file a bug report on the appropriate thread.
    Last edited by UncleEddie; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:13 PM.

Banned
    so far I got 4 attacks, no defenses....and now we wait. Little tricky to bring troops you need for an event making a less then ideal army and plan to attack a base you can't scout or next, but guess will see.

A net gain today of 30 something cups, which is much better than yesterday when I had a -55 defense! The good news is I was able to do it in much less time and was able to watch some war attacks. On my second account I’m up over 70 cups with 2 defenses to go though. That one I’m not as strong on, but mananged to get a defensive win so that helps a lot. Being matched with low legends on that account also helps since I was farming in low legends before the change.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Banned
    got my first defense, was a little odd it used the correct updated layout, but not the right CC troops. They only got a 1 star ...and so far my war base has never been 3'd in war. This will be interesting to see how it holds up to people who can't scout it.
    Last edited by Tvsever; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:05 PM.

It’s a real mixed bag! I would be surprised to see 6k next season based on what your all saying so far!
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    It’s a real mixed bag! I would be surprised to see 6k next season based on what your all saying so far!
    It's really hard to tell after one day, but I could very likely end up with >50 trophy increase today, as will a couple others in this thread. If that holds true, 6000 should be obtainable. Like I said though, very hard to predict after 1 day, especially with only 5 attacks/defenses

Quote Originally Posted by RhaegarTargaryen View Post
    It's really hard to tell after one day, but I could very likely end up with >50 trophy increase today, as will a couple others in this thread. If that holds true, 6000 should be obtainable. Like I said though, very hard to predict after 1 day, especially with only 5 attacks/defenses
    But as you will be put up against those in your trophy range, I would expect the daily gains to drop, so whereas +50 might be the case early on, later in the month you might only see a +/- 10 trophy change per day
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RhaegarTargaryen View Post
    And I don't know what trophy range you're currently at, but remember that people will get matched up with folks near their trophy range. I would expect large-ish swings in the first few days, because you're taking some people who are at a trophy level due to time online and some there due to fewer attacks but more skill...and you're pitting them against each other in a contest of skill. As the Legend League stratifies based on this new setup, daily net stars should start to shrink as people move into trophy ranges with people of similar skill levels.

+142 / -19. No more attacks left and 3 more defenses left. Should be a solid net of trophies if my defense holds.

Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    But as you will be put up against those in your trophy range, I would expect the daily gains to drop, so whereas +50 might be the case early on, later in the month you might only see a +/- 10 trophy change per day
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    And I don't know what trophy range you're currently at, but remember that people will get matched up with folks near their trophy range. I would expect large-ish swings in the first few days, because you're taking some people who are at a trophy level due to time online and some there due to fewer attacks but more skill...and you're pitting them against each other in a contest of skill. As the Legend League stratifies based on this new setup, daily net stars should start to shrink as people move into trophy ranges with people of similar skill levels.
    I'm at ~5400, which admittedly isn't elite legends at this point. I agree that it will likely decrease as one moves up, but it still is hard to tell after only 1 day of data.