Thread: New copy and paste base link to clipboard

New copy and paste base link to clipboard

I have accounts in different clans and want to share bases across them. I can copy base to clipboard but when i log out and into account i want to paste into i cant figure out how?

Maybe that this is not possible, but if it is can someone explain how for me?

Thanks
    Started June 2014. TH 12. Lvl 216. Trophy record 5265. Last updated June 2019.
    Perpetual ignorance - being satisfied with your opinions and content with your knowledge
    Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.

The copy to clipboard option isn't for sharing in clan chat, but for sharing elsewhere. If you want to share your layout in chat, use the "Share to Clan Chat" option.

Assuming you're using a phone/tablet: after copying something to clipboard, go to chat and hold down your finger in the text box. A few options should pop up, including "Paste from clipboard" (also may be just "clipboard" depending on phone version). Should then pop up recent clipboard copies and you can select the one you want to paste into chat.

sussed it. so you go to base you want to share, create link, then log in to account where you want the base pasted, then open web browser, paste the link, it asks if you have clash of clans, you click yes, clash then opens on the base you want to paste it. bit clunky but it worked.
    Started June 2014. TH 12. Lvl 216. Trophy record 5265. Last updated June 2019.
    Perpetual ignorance - being satisfied with your opinions and content with your knowledge
    Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by fennster1969 View Post
    sussed it. so you go to base you want to share, create link, then log in to account where you want the base pasted, then open web browser, paste the link, it asks if you have clash of clans, you click yes, clash then opens on the base you want to paste it. bit clunky but it worked.
    This is true. Copy to clip board. Paste on a browser or even a messaging app. It will become a link which you can open.

If you have multiple sc ID's, change to the base you are copying TO before pasting the link into a browser.