Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Titan cloud reports

I have pushed up to 4350 and I am still having light clouds, even today. Mine are 30sec-1min with the occasional 2 min wait. I am not getting anything like the 20 min waits you guys are getting.

My climb from 4800 to legends just after the update was quick, painless, and very minimal clouds. Some bases came up instantly. The major reduction in even high Titan clouds along with the glorious new legends format are so welcome after all these years.

TH 12 Level 219--AQ 60, BK 60, GW 30, GG 2B, 139 L13 Walls To Go, Trophy PB 5716
    2046 War Stars|Reddit Havoc| BH 8

What a lot of people are missing, and I haven't read every reply here, so might be repeating someone elses idea; everyone thought titans clouds would be worse because legends are taken out of pool, but in reality it's the opposite. Low legends can no longer snipe all the titan bases. I have yet to experience any thick clouds during prime times on my side in titans 2 (now titans 1). Also, the offers I'm getting are even better than before, no nexting 30 times for a +20 or higher offer.

Quote Originally Posted by ImBad View Post
    What a lot of people are missing, and I haven't read every reply here, so might be repeating someone elses idea; everyone thought titans clouds would be worse because legends are taken out of pool, but in reality it's the opposite. Low legends can no longer snipe all the titan bases. I have yet to experience any thick clouds during prime times on my side in titans 2 (now titans 1). Also, the offers I'm getting are even better than before, no nexting 30 times for a +20 or higher offer.
    No, we are not missing it. Most are reporting much less clouding. Yesterday was a little bit bad but still far better than it used to be. Right after clan games started it was a little bad but not compared to prior clan games. We had to wait maybe five minutes right after clan games started. It isn't bad right now but the USA is still sleeping. That makes a big difference too.

I just noticed that yesterday when I was getting noticeable clouds three people intentionally dropped trophies. So they must have been having issues too, well probably. A fourth unintentionally dropped trophies. So now I'm back above 4500 and the clouds are there but not bad. A couple of minutes of waiting is all. I suspect it will get worse in about an hour.
    Last edited by StormHeart; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:11 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

After demoted to Titan 1, I can't even find other players and stuck in the clouds
    Last edited by xing1225; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:38 AM.

clouds at Titan 1 unplayable for me...hope it’s just weekend and clan games causing it

Today clouds big in t3 < can write in chat few minutes. It's not normal

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Today clouds big in t3 < can write in chat few minutes. It's not normal
    It's the weekend and clan games are going on. This set of games seems to be low on big score tasks so people are grinding. Up go cloud times. I'm even seeing a few seconds in champs 2.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Veteran
    Well, I am around 4200 and was thinking to try to go up. But going by the posts in titan 1, it seems clouds are still present and I should stay at titan 3.

I come from legend farming in titan not for clouds

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    It's the weekend and clan games are going on. This set of games seems to be low on big score tasks so people are grinding. Up go cloud times. I'm even seeing a few seconds in champs 2.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:36 PM.