Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Titan cloud reports

Titan cloud reports

So many have predicted gloom and doom for titan clouds because legends are now out of the pool. However, my experience has been much different so far.

I am at 4300 and getting 10-20sec clouds. Considering this is right after the update, this indicates that titan clouds will get better after all.

How much clouding are you experiencing? I am curious if high titan is seeing the heavy clouding that some warned of.

Me too getting base less than 30sec at 4930 trophies

Nice!
    So clouds at Titan league aren't that bad, at all

4300, chat barely opens, and see more Titans then Champs.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

4960ish.

Initially, 15-30 seconds. Now, 1-5 minutes. Then again, I am nexting to find the Legends whales to get back in LL.

It's much better. I just gone from 4800 into legends. I was getting bases really quickly. I was even hitting next!

Quote Originally Posted by nelard View Post
    4960ish.

Initially, 15-30 seconds. Now, 1-5 minutes. Then again, I am nexting to find the Legends whales to get back in LL.
    You wont get the legends whales as they get out of the search pool for Titan players.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolay View Post
    You wont get the legends whales as they get out of the search pool for Titan players.
    Not the ones who haven't signed up yet.
    Found a 55 offer, and just *** a 35 offer

...to put me at 4999.

If there are clouds in Titans 1 (4900+), it might fix itself up with lower ths being kicked out of legends. SC wouldn't really need to do anything regarding such clouds - for now.
    TH12 - Max heroes, max walls (hitting master league bases, GiBoVaWitch, sometimes collector raids, sometimes QW, mass goblins during the first month-ish of th12, mass miner when that got old, nothing to see).
    People keep using the word "adapt" after big updates. Not adapting worked maybe too well for me, tho.

I have clouds at 3200. Like it's taking a couple of hours for a base to pop. Quiet sick. I don't know how you guys are so chill at titans.