Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Titan cloud reports

Same here and Iím 3675. No clouds at all, unless 30 seconds counts as clouds.

I couldnít be happier. Iím finding bases quickly and tons of loot. Using about 3 attacks every 1.5 hours without boosts. Sad that my th10 has stronger poison than my th12 right now.
    Last edited by LeethalForce; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:12 PM.

Should be better, I imagine all the max town halls now fill find legends more playable than before. Iím also moving up the ranks from crystal and am currently Titan 2. Should fix itself imo

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Audacity7 View Post
    I have clouds at 3200. Like it's taking a couple of hours for a base to pop. Quiet sick. I don't know how you guys are so chill at titans.
    I don't believe there is any possibility whatsoever that you are correct. People 1000 above that are getting a few seconds at most.

My 2nd account is in low Titans, 900 or so above you, and in five nexts just now, the longest I waited was one at 12 seconds. All the others were under 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfishlol View Post
    Umm.....maybe there aren't much Th5/Th6 at champs. Don't expect them to match u against Th9 unless they are all rushed.
    There is no TH matching at champs and above. You are matched purely on trophies once you hit that level.
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    My stats (main account)

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by RhaegarTargaryen View Post
    That's odd. There shouldn't be matchmaking in champs unless that has changed and I missed the memo. You should be making with any Th level there.
    There isn't.

He probably rounded to 3200, and is actually at 3190 or so, and so in Masters 1 not Champions.

And yes, I would expect clouds for a TH5 in masters. Though it is pretty hard to believe one could even get that high now after the December 2015 update.
    My stats (main account)

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #36
    What is more, if he does make it Champions, he will be immediately demoted.

While exceedingly hard for a TH5 to get there, it is completely impossible for one to stay there. He will have to next literally thousands of times before he sees a base he can even 1 star, while he will be hit for 3 by every base that attacks him.

A TH5 can't get a star from a reasonably developed TH9, and even Th9s are only offered around 1 in 100 nexts in Champions.
    My stats (main account)

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    There is no TH matching at champs and above. You are matched purely on trophies once you hit that level.
    There isn't supposed to be, but all the small base pushers I've talked to say there is. Maybe it's a bug.

Millennial Club
    Who on earth would think we'd know anything about clouds immediately after the update? It always takes a week or so after updates for things to stabilize (they release dead bases, people attack in an abnormal fashion, etc). What's more, we don't know what is going to be happening with legends until people opt-in or opt-out and have a few days to get kicked from legends if they don't want to remain. I'd say a few days after the start of the next season is when we'll start getting useful data about clouds in titans.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgson View Post
    Who on earth would think we'd know anything about clouds immediately after the update? It always takes a week or so after updates for things to stabilize (they release dead bases, people attack in an abnormal fashion, etc). What's more, we don't know what is going to be happening with legends until people opt-in or opt-out and have a few days to get kicked from legends if they don't want to remain. I'd say a few days after the start of the next season is when we'll start getting useful data about clouds in titans.
    Clouds are always the worst right after updates and on the first days of Clan Games. If clouds are fine now and continue to be fine for the next few days when people are the most active (the cause of clouds), it's a great sign for later, when people will be less active.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfiery View Post
    Yeah, aren't (Insert people here that aren't you) the worst?

4200 today make 50+ attack, can say no big problem when same time need wait little

more killing press next button, in legend league you always hit first.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:13 PM.