Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Titan cloud reports

Quote Originally Posted by RhaegarTargaryen View Post
    That's odd. There shouldn't be matchmaking in champs unless that has changed and I missed the memo. You should be making with any Th level there.
    Exactly. They lied.

I fear it's too soon to tell. Doesn't it depend on how many drop out of legends? If more come down to titan there will be more bases with shields and thus more clouds.

I really like my three hour guard in T2. I hope I can stay there. I try to stay low T2.

Immediately after the update fewer people are online. It took about 30 minutes for my T2 base to get attacked after the update when usually it's five minutes. I didn't get smashed to bits by someone in legends Only one attack though, too early to tell.

But at 4324, I just did a search and no clouds at all. I hope it stays that way.

Is it going to be better because the legend players are out of the pool and thus fewer bases with shields? If more go to legends than leave legends then clouds should be better in Titan. I didn't think of that. I'm growing my base so I'm not going to legend. If I had only the one account, I would go now if I didn't need to farm. I can't do 8 attacks per day on that base.
    Last edited by StormHeart; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:48 PM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Audacity7 View Post
    Exactly. They lied.
    Seriously? Out of all the possible reasons that there might be, you choose that one to hang your hat on?

Centennial Club
    I have clouds at 3200. Like it's taking a couple of hours for a base to pop. Quiet sick. I don't know how you guys are so chill at titans.
    dude check your internet connection

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Seriously? Out of all the possible reasons that there might be, you choose that one to hang your hat on?
    What else might be the reason?

Quote Originally Posted by mandy12 View Post
    dude check your internet connection
    Hahahahaha , it's more than perfect. I clash on my other account while clouding.
    Last edited by Audacity7; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:21 PM.

Umm.....maybe there aren't much Th5/Th6 at champs. Don't expect them to match u against Th9 unless they are all rushed.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nelard View Post
    4960ish.

Initially, 15-30 seconds. Now, 1-5 minutes. Then again, I am nexting to find the Legends whales to get back in LL.
    You can still attack them? I thought they are in a pool attacking each other until some fell down?

Edit : So you can attack those who haven't sign up yet. Can they attack you back? Without using revenge of course.
    Last edited by hhggff; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:25 PM.

Forum Veteran

Hahahahaha , it's more than perfect. I clash on my other account while clouding.
    Gee, I dont know but the fact you stated the problem is ongoing for 3-4 days kind of rules out the update doesnt it? Which kind of rules out SC lieing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfishlol View Post
    Umm.....maybe there aren't much Th5/Th6 at champs. Don't expect them to match u against Th9 unless they are all rushed.
    Yes right, but SC says there is no matchmaking above 3200. We can find anyone according to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Gee, I dont know but the fact you stated the problem is ongoing for 3-4 days kind of rules out the update doesnt it? Which kind of rules out SC lieing as well.
    I think there is some confusion. I'm talking about the matchmaking part.
    Last edited by Audacity7; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:26 PM.

Centennial Club
    Not much found base under a minute at 4700 range