Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't join the legend league

Can't join the legend league

I'm not able to sign up for legend league, when i click on join nothing happens the screen just stays the same asking me to join no matter how many times I click it. Why wont it let me join?

if you are in legend league and your trophy count is between 4901-4999 than you cant join du to an issue. you have to wait for an optional bugfix.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:59 PM.

Ok thanks, I'm at 4994cups guess I shoulda done more attacks last nite before the update. Any idea on when this "bug fix" will come? Would love to do some attacks today...

Millennial Club
    Same here. 4995. Unable to attack at all

Fresh Spawn
    same problem

Fresh Spawn
    Same here, stuck looking at the join up screen, can you sort this issue please as we are waiting to attack.

This problem is affecting me as well. Could be potentially worse if people in this group are put into the pool to be attacked with no way to earn those cups back.

Same for me, can not attack or defend since yesterday... I was at 4995 trophies when the update came (-40 at 30 minutes before update....).
    Can not raise or reduce my trophies, and even if I was attacked and lost trophies, nothing changes. Please fix that...
    Last edited by BillySnipes; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:27 AM.

check your appstore for latest bugfix. it might help.

Not able to sign up for legend league

I'm not able to do any multiplayer attacks.
    The only thing I have in my multiplayer tab is the signup button. But once pressed, nothing happens. I also no longer have the "normal" multiplayer attack button inside that tab, this I had yesterday.
    Is this a known issue right now, or am I just missing something.
    I've tried restarting the app multiple times. I've also tried turning of the wifi and go by mobile network, bit nothing helps.

Please let me know if you need anything else from me.

//Markus