Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't join the legend league

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciGobGang View Post
    Yes th11 will drop, but th12 will go up! A lot of players really hated the clouds but want to compete at the highest level. Titan and legend are not good for loot. Even with the win bonus, a lot more is available lower down. A lot of the lower max th12s may now move up to legend too it's not a grind anymore so they can easily push... HOWEVER CLAN GAMES MAY BE A PROBLEM.. Builder base I guess??
    Before in Legends you basically could only do bb. Now you can actually do some of the challenges on main base. Even the ďdo task X in one hourĒ

Clan games won't be a problem, you'll just have to be smart about which challenges you choose

i don't know about others but all my bases being attacked by people with xp 200+ maxed heroes and almost maxed th12, who should be in legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Guscleatus View Post
    Funniest thing I’ve read today. All the 12s I know are joining me in Legends now that the clouds have cleared. Like me, it was avoided because it was not worth playing.
    From all the threads I've been reading, it was only worth playing the game during clouding.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidmachine View Post
    i don't know about others but all my bases being attacked by people with xp 200+ maxed heroes and almost maxed th12, who should be in legend.
    Just because a th11 canít sustain itself in Legends, doesnít mean there wonít be a Legends League. Just that the lower town halls that canít compete need to upgrade.

When we search we find maxed th12 when we got attacked we found attacked by max th12. All these people are droping leagues making hard for th11s to survive.
    This way there will be no legend league sooner.
    Why do you think the legend league will disappear because the TH11s are stomped out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by chajado67 View Post
    From all the threads I've been reading, it was only worth playing the game during clouding.
    Waiting in clouds is not really playing is it, especially when time spent in clouds is greater than time actually spent attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by chajado67 View Post
    I like to think SC spends its days massively confused about what the community wants thanks to the conflicting messages on the forums.

InB4 Operation Storm Clouds
    Last edited by ProjectThirteen; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:30 PM.
    | Clan: BEST IN 'BOAG | Rank: Co-Leader | Current League: Legends |
    | Level: 172 | Townhall 12 | King: 50 | Queen: 60 | Warden: 20 |
    | Gold Grab: 2.00B | Elixir Escapade: 2.00B | Heroic Heist: 13.10m | Friends in Need 109.01k |

Quote Originally Posted by Guscleatus View Post
    Just because a th11 canít sustain itself in Legends, doesnít mean there wonít be a Legends League. Just that the lower town halls that canít compete need to upgrade.
    I did not mean to say th11 should be in legend league. I said those who should be in legend league are dropping their trophies shamelessly and finding titan players. And when we titan (th11) search for base we find all those maxed th12s which are hard to attack ( with 3 inferno and giga tesla lev5). So should th11 drop to silver league to find good bases?

Pro Member
    I did not mean to say th11 should be in legend league. I said those who should be in legend league are dropping their trophies shamelessly and finding titan players. And when we titan (th11) search for base we find all those maxed th12s which are hard to attack ( with 3 inferno and giga tesla lev5). So should th11 drop to silver league to find good bases?
    Probably going to take a few days to sort out. And will be this way for few days to begin each season. Initially those that donít attack well or canít get all their daily hits in will likely bounce in and out of Legends. Eventually they should migrate back into Legends and be the lower portion of the trophy range (5000-5200 is my guess). Above that will be the olayers that can get on consistently and they should sort themselves out based on attack skill and base defend ability.