Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't join the legend league

there is an issue in legend league for players between 4901-4999 trophy. try todays bugfix which is intended to fix the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    there is an issue in legend league for players between 4901-4999 trophy. try todays bugfix which is intended to fix the issue.
    Thanks you! Solved it

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Markusalexander View Post
    Thanks you! Solved it
    Glad to hear you're all set.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 661 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Centennial Club

can't join legends and can't attack

not sure what happened but I have a theory. last night my last attack of the night set me over 5000. this put me in legends but I did not opt in. I then got attacked and dropped below 5000. I have done zero attacks today and cannot join legends but also cannot attack

Have you installed the optional update?

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

|STATS|

Centennial Club
    thanks that was it

Wink Soon there will be no legend league

When we search we find maxed th12 when we got attacked we found attacked by max th12. All these people are droping leagues making hard for th11s to survive.
    This way there will be no legend league sooner.

Pro Member
    Funniest thing Iíve read today. All the 12s I know are joining me in Legends now that the clouds have cleared. Like me, it was avoided because it was not worth playing.

I am in legends and loving it, I am pushing hard on my 2nd account to get to legends....have a second TH12 I was keeping in low T3 for when I was forced to sit for hours in the clouds.......no more clouds so no need to have him that low. ALL of my clan that are th12 are pushing to legends now. Why not with all the benefits.

Yes th11 will drop, but th12 will go up! A lot of players really hated the clouds but want to compete at the highest level. Titan and legend are not good for loot. Even with the win bonus, a lot more is available lower down. A lot of the lower max th12s may now move up to legend too it's not a grind anymore so they can easily push... HOWEVER CLAN GAMES MAY BE A PROBLEM.. Builder base I guess??