Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fire 10 still wants a update after I update

Fire 10 still wants a update after I update

Updated, open the app says hey theres an update. But in the app store only has open option. Uninstalled cleared cache restart. Game works on my android 7 .any ideas

So being tech savvy I exhausted all options I know. Restoring my device back to factory settings will try to reinstall. Will post update shortly

Ok reinstalled same issue still wants a update, app will not open

Having the same issue on a Fire tablet this morning. Reinstall did not fix it.

No use in factory reset, I have nothing on mine and thought I would try. But same issue

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Amazon has a delay on their end publishing the update. Not sure when it will be available unfortunately ��
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64

Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    Amazon has a delay on their end publishing the update. Not sure when it will be available unfortunately ��
    Thanks for the reply it seemed as if it updated the first time. Hopefully its soon

I dont believe that's the issue because amazon had the update and it successfully downloaded and installed. Is there anyway to look into this

Quote Originally Posted by Maddogg4541 View Post
    I dont believe that's the issue because amazon had the update and it successfully downloaded and installed. Is there anyway to look into this
    I think there is a delay on Amazon’s end. I get the update available notice, but only ‘open’ option in their app store. Google Play and Apple updated this morning. It’s like the Windows phone, nobody has them so no apps, then Coc comes along with an app and catches Amazon asleep at the wheel.

Fresh Spawn
    Yea I agree. I play also on a fire and won’t update. If you go to details on the app it says latest developer update is April 17. So amazon hasn’t updated there end yet. Hopefully soon they do