Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fire 10 still wants a update after I update

Luckily we weren’t in the middle of a war since some of our clanmates use Amazon devices with the native CoC app vs side-loaded Google Play ... but this is becoming a bit comical ... How much longer is it going to be before the update is live in the Amazon app store? Sort of defeats the purpose of having an Amazon-specific version for CoC if this is going to be the norm for major updates that are required before you can continue playing ...

I have one Fire unregistered with Amazon running CoC and Boom Beach from Google Play. But my girl likes her FreeTime so we roll Amazon on the other Fire.

Still same ♥♥♥♥. It's going to suck when the world runs on amazon

Fresh Spawn
    Clash on the Amazon App store has been updated:

• Latest Developer Update: June 19, 2019

Latest updates

What's new in version 11.651.8
    • The summer update is here!
    • • Builder Hall 9 has arrived along with Lava Launcher, Hog Glider and the ability to get an additional Builder!
    • • Introducing a new more competitive Legend League!
    • • New Practice Mode for brushing up on attacking skills, new Home Village content and much more!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    Amazon has a delay on their end publishing the update. Not sure when it will be available unfortunately 😐
    Apparently it should be possible for the app to identify via Amazon APIs whether a new version is available on the Amazon app store, rather than prompting users to upgrade by some other mechanism (which doesn't ensure that they can do so).

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddogg4541 View Post
    Still same ♥♥♥♥. It's going to suck when the world runs on amazon
    It is not entirely clear where the delay originated, or why the update was required by the app before it was published to the Amazon App Store.

So, I am not sure how you arrive at that conclusion.