Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June Update - Le Bugs Thread (Legend League Sign-up Bug)

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    try the latest bugfix.
    You honestly dont think I havent been looking for one? Theres nothing in game and nothing in the app store. What ‘latest bug fix’ are you talking about?
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv18, 688 fair play wins and counting...

So is anyone else who was already OVER 5000 trophies not being able to attack at all? All I am getting today is searching for opponents for 59 minutes. Not being attacked at all either.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by KRJayhawk79 View Post
    So is anyone else who was already OVER 5000 trophies not being able to attack at all? All I am getting today is searching for opponents for 59 minutes. Not being attacked at all either.
    That's the game putting you into a pool of players to pass out defenses/attacks to since it's the first day.

Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    You honestly dont think I havent been looking for one?
    you dont know how easy a solution could be.🙄

Theres nothing in game and nothing in the app store. What ‘latest bug fix’ are you talking about?
    there was an bugfix (8mb) available in android store. i dont knwo if there was a bugfix for ios available.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    That's the game putting you into a pool of players to pass out defenses/attacks to since it's the first day.

Yeah but it has been doing it since the update dropped. Every other person in my clan over 5000 is able to attack/defend but for some reason I can't do anything....just keeps searching until the timer hits 0 and then resets back to 59 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by KRJayhawk79 View Post
    Yeah but it has been doing it since the update dropped. Every other person in my clan over 5000 is able to attack/defend but for some reason I can't do anything....just keeps searching until the timer hits 0 and then resets back to 59 minutes.
    there is a bug which effect clasher in legend league between 4901-4999 trophy. they cant participate in legend league and cant drop down to titan. try the lates bugfix if you havent it already.

there is a bug which effect clasher in legend league between 4901-4999 trophy. they cant participate in legend league and cant drop down to titan. try the lates bugfix if you havent it already.

yeah I know about that bug but I have 5500 trophies so I should not be affected by it? I am not seeing any big fixes in the app store either, I'm on an apple.

Pro Member
    Got my first defense, and the incorrect troops are deploying from my defensive CC. I selected and the screen confirms a pekka and ice golem should be popping out but instead all giants were deployed; this was several hours after I had updated what troops were in the defensive CC. I updated the layout at the same time and that was correctly deployed.
    Last edited by Tvsever; June 18th, 2019 at 07:57 PM.

I have defended 4 times in Legends - my war CC has not deployed once and it shows 2 dragons are in it.

I have the war CC set up for different troops after the refresh for tomorrow (2nd day of the new Legends) - if the problem persists, I will come back here and reiterate the above.
    Last edited by UncleEddie; June 18th, 2019 at 08:09 PM.

you dont know how easy a solution could be.

Seriously man? You'd think that for a billion dollar company like SuperCell, it would be easy to not make such a HUGE mistake!

there was an bugfix (8mb) available in android store. i dont knwo if there was a bugfix for ios available.
    I have the app store open on my other ipad right now.....nothing.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv18, 688 fair play wins and counting...