Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June Update - Le Bugs Thread (Legend League Sign-up Bug)

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

June Update - Le Bugs Thread (Legend League Sign-up Bug)

Hey there!

So we are aware of an issue affecting players under 5000 trophies who are stuck in the "Sign-up to Legend League" screen (since they shouldn't have the button to sign up to the Legend League) - but who cannot join the normal matchmaking either. We are sorry for this situation! We are preparing an optional update to fix this problem and put those players back in the normal matchmaking pool. We will release this patch as soon as possible and we'll keep you posted. ===> Optional Update version 11.651.7 is live and available in the app stores!

In case you find any other bugs or issues, please post them below with all the relevant details that might help us reproduce it.

Thank you!! And again, sorry for this inconvenience - we're fixing it!
    A.

KNOWN ISSUES:

Practice Mode:
    • Levels of King and Queen's spawned units is incorrect
    • Collected stars are counting towards "Get Those Goblins" Achievement
    • The army used in the mission become your "Last Used Army" in Troop Training Screen
    • Warden ground/air mode selection carries over to the other attacks
    • When you have the default Siege Machine for practice, arrows to switch to own Siege Machine/CC Troops are still present, even if it cannot be selected

Shop
    • Red dot (!) on the upper right corner of the Shop icon won't disappear, though there is nothing new to be purchased or built. ===> Fix also included in the Optional Update version 11.651.7 (already available in the app stores)
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64

bugfix in store available.

- bug in practice mode → th10 bat attack has 13 spell slots but at th10 you can have 12 spell slots only.(cc included)

- i have a big problem → there is a pink darian sleeping in my base. what should i do? (downloaded the bugfix but he is still there) anoushka please bring him back home.🤣

- ui fix for galaxy s10 → left side ree space and right side game buttons at the edge (no free space)
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...x-the-UI/page4
    why it is not the same ui as for other devices with notch? or better question why didnt we get all the same new ui?

- game crashes for some players (common steps done)
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...pdate-pls-help

clouding in legend league is back
    - clanmate is in low legend league and search for opponent shows 55minutes.

i have said it weeks before → the update has the potential to destroy the current push → legend league players between 4901-4999 trophy cant play anymore
    Last edited by wotanwaton; June 19th, 2019 at 05:48 PM.

Supercell should have the sign-up be for the next day. We are stuck with no one to hit presumably waiting for the pipes to fill with players opting in (or at least we hope it's that simple).

Centennial Club
    being without shield is not working. 30 minutes and I haven't been attacked. my guess is that I am legend and I will have to be in the pool. I wanna drop so is not I want to be in legend anymore.

When this is fixed, are we going to be in legend league or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    Hey there!

So we are aware of an issue affecting players under 5000 trophies who are stuck in the "Sign-up to Legend League" screen (since they shouldn't have the button to sign up to the Legend League) - but who cannot join the normal matchmaking either. We are sorry for this situation! We are preparing an optional update to fix this problem and put those players back in the normal matchmaking pool. We will release this patch as soon as possible and we'll keep you posted.

The only temporary "solution" for these players who don't want to be without attacking until the optional patch is out is to break their shield and drop trophies to Titan sadly Hang in there, Chiefs!

In case you find any other bugs or issues, please post them below with all the relevant details that might help us reproduce it.

Thank you!! And again, sorry for this inconvenience - we're fixing it!
    A.

Quote Originally Posted by lodon View Post
    being without shield is not working. 30 minutes and I haven't been attacked. my guess is that I am legend and I will have to be in the pool. I wanna drop so is not I want to be in legend anymore.
    I have attacked once and been attacked twice so far, you must have been unlucky
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

I just had a defense and lost 3 trophies. Is that intentional?
    Playter Tag: #2V0YQRC20
    Clan Tag: #9VL98Q89

Quote Originally Posted by Jcardoso4 View Post
    I just had a defense and lost 3 trophies. Is that intentional?
    Yes, one of the old stickies or a video I watched explained it
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

Dropped my shield (including guard) an hour ago....
    Still haven't got a defense

Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    Yes, one of the old stickies or a video I watched explained it
    All right, thanks for the answer!
    Playter Tag: #2V0YQRC20
    Clan Tag: #9VL98Q89