Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June Update - Le Bugs Thread (Legend League Sign-up Bug)

Quote Originally Posted by Sp4rky View Post
    I cannot believe this is not sorted yet, we just want to be able to play the game and nearly 24 hours on we are stuck not being able to attack and losing time to gain resources to be able to upgrade. SC get it sorted ASAP, waited all this time watching all the leaks and this happens, I hope you compensate us for missing the start
    read original post. they released a bugfix today that should fix the issue with legend league. please check your appstore.

Fresh Spawn

Legend League only for professionals now

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky1986 View Post
    Hello supercell, I'm a legend and can start only 4 attacks in 12 hours. The new combat system is very bad for active players. Please think again what you are doing to the players. It is unfair for players. Please fix this bad idea with the registration as a legend and the extremely long waiting time. So you are DESTROYING the game fun.
    I am with you, I can't play this game 24 hours a day to get 8 attacks in, UNLESS you buy training potions. Instead of getting hit once a day now it will be 8 so goodbye Legend League.

Quote Originally Posted by sraxe View Post
    I am with you, I can't play this game 24 hours a day to get 8 attacks in, UNLESS you buy training potions. Instead of getting hit once a day now it will be 8 so goodbye Legend League.
    i guess the forumer you quoted want more attcks and your post is the opposite.
    you say you cant do 8 attacks in legend league unless you boost. but before you had time for hours of clouding?
    with the new system you can attack 8 players each day whenever you want without clouding for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by zxparesh3 View Post
    May be it's a mistake in Darian's post. Given that it's max level and also that it is at TH 12, it should be like this only.
    That is YOUR opinion, that it 'should be like this'.... I don't agree, not after being told by SuperCell what it is supposed to be.

I'm sorry, but I do think SC owes us at least an explanation. As far as I know, you're not working for SuperCell .

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    That is YOUR opinion, that it 'should be like this'.... I don't agree, not after being told by SuperCell what it is supposed to be.

I'm sorry, but I do think SC owes us at least an explanation. As far as I know, you're not working for SuperCell .
    LOL, Why so aggresive? Whatever everyone says is his or her own opinion, no one speaks on behalf of entire community, it's obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post

The information has been edited to reflect in-game cost/upgrade time.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-Balancing
    Last edited by DarthPat; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:26 PM.

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

|STATS|

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    read original post. they released a bugfix today that should fix the issue with legend league. please check your appstore.
    Nothing to fix this in the App Store for my I phone

I applied the "bug fix" optional update and it did nothing for me. Says "finding opponents" with no estimated time given. Been this way for hours.

BTW I had the good fortune of just barely reaching legend (5002 trophies) right after the update but fell to 4998 after day 1. FML. Now stuck and the update did not work for me.

Fresh Spawn
    SC seems to be ignoring the fact that lots of players are unable to play due to this update, still not sure why they cannot sort it out with a maintanace break. They have put up a small statement about a bug fix and this has not corrected anything for a lot of players. When will it be sorted.