Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June Update - Le Bugs Thread (Legend League Sign-up Bug)

Quote Originally Posted by NishkaJagani View Post
    No1 else facing this issue?
    Nope. All good, working as fine as before so far...

Anyone know if the goblin achievements stars you get for completing the tutorials in practice mode will be staying? I currently have 271/225 stars for ‘get those other goblins’

Pro Member
    First of all there should be NO cool down for selecting a defensive base in Legends.
    It is by definition Ďa different systemí.
    People get cups for a ĎFailí ie less than 50%.
    So defensive has suddenly become as important as a skilful attack.

So... we should be able to tweak our bases as much as we like for the specific case of bases defending in Legends.
    I donít know about computers coding. But know enough to know that an Ďopted iní Legend base is treated differently (in the code) to everyone elseís.
    So please sort this out.

And specific bug - I just made changes on one of my defensive bases - given a day cool down. *sigh*
    But my home base, which I havenít touched ALSO now has a 1 day cool down so I canít use either till tomorrow????!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StorktheBear View Post
    Notes in sneak peek 2 say that rage spell is 6M to upgrade to lvl6 and 7days but in game is 11M and 11d12h
    Is there more information about this by now? When will this be changed in game to reflect Darian's information?

RAGE-information.JPG
    Last edited by JusMe; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:20 AM.

I’m unable to drop trophies to drop out of legend league. Every time I go attack to try losing, with or without dropping a troop, I ended up with 0 cup. This has been happening for 6 battles. Anyone experiencing similar situation?

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Is there more information about this by now? When will this be changed in game to reflect Darian's information?

RAGE-information.JPG
    May be it's a mistake in Darian's post. Given that it's max level and also that it is at TH 12, it should be like this only.

After the optional update I pushed back to above 5k cups to get into today's legend league, signed up, got 8 opponents and went to bed. When I woke up I had been raided twice and lost loot and cups. Has this been reported yet?

Fresh Spawn
    I cannot believe this is not sorted yet, we just want to be able to play the game and nearly 24 hours on we are stuck not being able to attack and losing time to gain resources to be able to upgrade. SC get it sorted ASAP, waited all this time watching all the leaks and this happens, I hope you compensate us for missing the start

New Bloke/Chick
    One of the top Builder Base players has a weird 3-wall piece, instead if the usual 5-wall blocks. And when I select it, it does not appear to be selected.
    http://imgur.com/WDM21G9
    http://imgur.com/5eCwtpj

Quote Originally Posted by malars View Post
    After the optional update I pushed back to above 5k cups to get into today's legend league, signed up, got 8 opponents and went to bed. When I woke up I had been raided twice and lost loot and cups. Has this been reported yet?
    You loose cup in defence, but I think your resources are not affected while defending. If you are sure you have been looted, it's a bug.