Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June Update - Le Bugs Thread (Legend League Sign-up Bug)

Quote Originally Posted by Aminsab View Post
    Price of book of heroes increased in tradwr?? Why .?
    Showing 925 gems instead of 500
    Because they decided there weren't enough books of heroes and changed one of the other books into a heroes, but forgot to change the price: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...price-increase
    It sounds like it will be fixed next maintenance, whenever that is
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Centennial Club
    Don’t see this in the summary on the first page yet... my bottom 10 attacks in the attack log are not rolling off. As I make more attacks, the new legend league ones roll off that are above the bottom 10.

Fresh Spawn
    Not a fan of the “improvements” to legend league. Trophies and loot are now a zero sum game. Being in legend league is worthless if you want to push loot and trophies. Cannot drop out of legend league fast enough.

There should be an option for players who want to lock at 4999 trophies instead of going to legend league.

Only my latest 10 attacks and defenses are held in the log. Older ones are not rolling off the list while each 11th attack or defense disappears from the log.
    TH12, trophy high 6,299

Quote Originally Posted by heisenberg42 View Post
    Only my latest 10 attacks and defenses are held in the log. Older ones are not rolling off the list while each 11th attack or defense disappears from the log.
    i also have observed this to be the case
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

New Bloke/Chick
    i lost 1100+ gems without purchasing anything.
    Last edited by Dissonance1984; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:47 PM.

Same here

I have my most recent 10 attacks followed by the last 10 attacks I did preceding the update (no replay available attacks, starting 3d 12h ago). No record of the other 12 attacks I've done since the update.

5 day 1
    8 day 2
    8 day 3
    1 day 4 (today)

I have mention a client bug regarding about ranking in builder base. After TWO optional after it doesn't get fix yet. smh.

Quote Originally Posted by XiaoTeax View Post
    I have mention a client bug regarding about ranking in builder base. After TWO optional after it doesn't get fix yet. smh.
    I don't see the issue.

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

|STATS|

Quote Originally Posted by XiaoTeax View Post
    Looks fine for me. Rankings start at 1 for both global and local.

Ah. You mean the previous month rankings. I see the same thing. Starts with 2.
    Last edited by Piper139; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:27 PM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22