Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June Update - Le Bugs Thread (Legend League Sign-up Bug)

Fresh Spawn
    I don't know if this has already been said but I'm currently at 4897 trophies while in legend league (My id is #28LJPQR)

Typical SuperCell.

I get it, I really do. In any update theres going to be some bugs, some big, some small, theyíre unavoidable it seems.

This bug where players in between 4900 and 4999 cant play seems like a major oversight though, hence the title. I dont understand how something like this can slip through the cracks. Theres probably thousands of us, if not tens of thousands of us who are now stuck in limbo. Cant opt in and attack, cant opt out and attack, cant even drop to titan. Cool update bro...(sarcasm).

I remember reading somewhere that the whole opt in process would start at 5000 trophies. Cool, I figured that they would reset everyone back to 5000 like they do at the beginning of a new season so everyone starts on even ground. Even if Iím below 5000 right now, Iím still technically in Legend League. If I had of known they weren't going to reset everyone, I would of pushed back up to 5000. Excuse my naivety, but that just seemed like the most logical thing for them to do...but of course this is SuperCell Iím talking about

Anyway, I saw the sticky up top and it seems theyíre working on it right now and itíll more than likely be fixed later on today, but its just one more drop in the bucket. For a billion dollar company, this seems like pretty shoddy work. When something this signifient gets overlooked, its maybe time to take some of that gold pass fortune and hire more bug testers?

How long you think until this gets merged and buried into the bugs sticky? Lol
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 733 fair play wins and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Dylantje4 View Post
    I don't know if this has already been said but I'm currently at 4897 trophies while in legend league (My id is #28LJPQR)
    You will only drop from legend after the league day is over.
    Then, at the beginning of the next day, if you have less the 4900 you will be "kicked" from legend league
    Last edited by michelms; June 18th, 2019 at 03:52 PM.

Centennial Club
    they already have noticed and admitted to the problem. check the bugs thread.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #45
    KNOWN ISSUES:

Legend League
    • Players under 5000 trophies (in the 4900s range) are stuck in the "Sign-up to Legend League" screen (since they shouldn't have the button to sign up to the Legend League) - and are not able to join the normal matchmaking either.

Practice Mode:
    • Levels of King and Queen's spawned units is incorrect
    • Collected stars are counting towards "Get Those Goblins" Achievement
    • The army used in the mission become your "Last Used Army" in Troop Training Screen
    • Warden ground/air mode selection carries over to the other attacks
    • When you have the default Siege Machine for practice, arrows to switch to own Siege Machine/CC Troops are still present, even if it cannot be selected

Shop
    • Red dot (!) on the upper right corner of the Shop icon won't disappear, though there is nothing new to be purchased or built.
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64

Notes in sneak peek 2 say that rage spell is 6M to upgrade to lvl6 and 7days but in game is 11M and 11d12h

I copied a new multi player base from a clanmate and it says I cannot select it for defense for 24 hours. This is the same type of lockout system for friendly challenges, though I don't understand why we need that just to put a new base on defense....

There is something wrong with Clancastle Troops, i got 25 of 40 Space used and its shown as full.

In Clanchat its sometimes shown as empty Clancastle but Troops are in.

Fresh Spawn
    i just want to know if this update is coming out anytime soon or you gguys are just going to slepp and deal with this tmr becaseu this is totaly not fair for the poeple in legends leauge who are under 5000 cups like me this shoudl have been planed out wat before the update plzplzplzplzplz tell me when this is coming out

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanY View Post
    i just want to know if this update is coming out anytime soon or you gguys are just going to slepp and deal with this tmr becaseu this is totaly not fair for the poeple in legends leauge who are under 5000 cups like me this shoudl have been planed out wat before the update plzplzplzplzplz tell me when this is coming out
    If you would slow your roll for a few minutes you would know that they are actively working on it, but for the moment you're going to have to drop your shield and move to titans.