Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: June Update - Le Bugs Thread (Legend League Sign-up Bug)

New Bloke/Chick bornCaterpillar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxpin View Post
    Does anyone else have a red 1 badge with on their shop they can't get rid of?
    same! I WANNA GET RID OT IT SO BAD MY OCD

game is not running, can't open it, crashes when i start

Hi all
    I moved some walls and cannot chose my village anymore for defense.
    why is there a 24h delay for choosing a village in legend league ? We never had any delay for choosing a multiplayer defense village.
    TH 12 - AQ 60 - BK 60 - GW 30 - more than 30000 legend trophies, 6218 trophies max

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefistace01 View Post
    Just got attacked and came down to 4932.
    What's surprising is, I recieved a 12h shield at 100% damage with a complete army. Enemy was in titan 1 league.
    Is it intentional or another bug??
    Same here. 100% damage and only 12 hour shield.

I started updating the Builder hall to level 9 and started the clock tower. It didnít have any effect on my building time of my BH... 😕

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zax View Post
    Iím not clear if Iíve been attacked either?
    Would be nice to know?
    If it just updates once a day (which amid all the rules, I think it might be the plan) I see that a a major flaw. That has a Negative effect on the more skilled,which is not what you want.
    So for example if Iím getting hammered on defence I might go for more risky but potentially higher reward strategies in my attacks to keep/gain cups.

Also I can see the base Iíve opted for defence. But Iím not sure itís definitely chosen? As thereís still a blue button that says choose. Same with the cc troops.
    Plus some of my bases I canít put up to be a defensive base as Iíve recently moved things and am locked out. Surely this prohibition should be removed for the specific case of choosing a defensive base for LL
    Ok I can now see iíve Been attacked Twice.
    A 2* 59% for -19 cups.
    But.....
    A 49% WIN that still loses me 4 cups.
    *coughs up a furball*
    ďNot the way the games meant to be playedĒ??

EDIT: Replays just started working since logged in again. Just watched the replay of my 49% Defence. Vs Spam Edrag Loon: a bad one so right result, except guy gets 4 cups whilst I would only get 12 (16 total) more with a 2* 50% vs a v tricky base. Doesnít seem quite right in my favour?
    The irony is that attack would have lost a lot of cups (for the attacker) a few hours ago not gained some as of now.
    Brave New World and all that I guess.

But IMHO needs another look at.
    This is supposed to now be about Skill???
    Last edited by Zax; June 18th, 2019 at 03:35 PM.

I just earned the 225 stars achivement by playing practice mode but i havent 3 starred the single player mode yet

37 minutes later and still nothing .....
    thanks for this

[BUG] "Quick Train" queues Practice Mode army

After leaving the practice and queuing a new army through "Quick Train" button, the troops being cooked are the ones that were used on the training.

Sry if this has been asked, is it intentional for LL players to have only 5 attacks
    one of our members is in LL and was surprised at having gotten only 5 attacks today
    Romy
    Friends and Fun #8UU228LC (Est. Dec 10th 2014)
    My accounts: Cannon Girl TH12, Tekashika TH11, Romy TH11, Vin TH10, Arya TH9