Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prestige!

I have 15k prestige trophies even though I haven’t played Builder Base for a few months!

I have not pushed before (5k max) but this might incentivize me to push now.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Oh wow I completely missed this. It's awesome! I was ranked top 2000 back in July 2017 which is apparently my best rank (not trophies). Pretty neat.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by RhaegarTargaryen View Post
    Oh wow I completely missed this. It's awesome! I was ranked top 2000 back in July 2017 which is apparently my best rank (not trophies). Pretty neat.
    Congrats, nicely done!

My best is in the 11K range, nothing to celebrate :-)

/Affront

Forum Veteran
    just saw it now. didnt know of this. not sure if im gona try to push for this, as i never tried once i reached above loot cap. but this does give some incentive. nice job SC.
    having good amount of prestige cups but low battle wins on my profile looks funny though. i just never bothered to play once bh8 was maxed until now.

i dont understand how this works. i finished the season just now over 4k but i dont have any prestige trophies

Quote Originally Posted by mandy12 View Post
    i dont understand how this works. i finished the season just now over 4k but i dont have any prestige trophies
    Hmm, whatever amount you were over 4000 when the season ended should be added to your prestige total. What does it say in the middle spot for your “previous” season?
    Last edited by 2222; June 24th, 2019 at 03:52 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Hmm, whatever amount you were over 4000 when the season ended should be added to your prestige total. What does it say in the middle spot for your “previous” season?
    The system probably hadn't finished updating yet when that was posted. I finished 5008 and had those 1k trophies added to my profile.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by dbl4210 View Post
    interesting my best is from August 2017 (almost two years ago) with only 4600+ trophies, while my all time best was 5400+ trophies.....
    The best season is determined by where you were ranked, not how many trophies you had. It took me a long time to overwrite my best season in the main base since I got 5330 trophies way back when a season was only 2 weeks long and I was in roughly 10,000th place. I beat that trophy total countless times before I finally pushed above 6000 trophies and got my ranking into the 8000's.

It sounds like you went pretty high back when the builder base was new and you had little competition. Now you need to beat the same ranking in today's modern game if you want to show your new best.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    the season still hadnt reset. i saw in another thread that it was taking a while. now my prestige have posted