Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prestige!

Prestige!

Iíve been suggesting it for a long time and now it is here.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Do you mean the Builder Legend League trophies? If yes then I cannot wait to get a grab on them.

Amazing. Im just missing the defense lvl 4 pack promo

Forum Elder
    OK so i have the Prestige trophy buuuuuuut, i'm not sure what it means?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    OK so i have the Prestige trophy buuuuuuut, i'm not sure what it means?
    It looks like legends trophies on the main base. You have your best season, your previous season and your total. Mine are all terrible because I don’t push my accounts on builder base, but I’ve always thought this should be added. Pushing players should get something for those trophies that they lose on the reset every season. I know on the main base I like adding those to my profile. It makes it feel like a gain not a loss. If I go from 6000 to 5000 on the main base at the end of the season, I didn’t just lose 1000 cups, I added 1000 to my profile total.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum Elder
    It looks like legends trophies on the main base. You have your best season, your previous season and your total. Mine are all terrible because I don’t push my accounts on builder base, but I’ve always thought this should be added. Pushing players should get something for those trophies that they lose on the reset every season. I know on the main base I like adding those to my profile. It makes it feel like a gain not a loss. If I go from 6000 to 5000 on the main base at the end of the season, I didn’t just lose 1000 cups, I added 1000 to my profile total.
    Ok i kinda thought so but wasn't sure. Thanks!

do you know IF there will be promotion packs upcoming? Do you think is best to wait before build the new defense?
    TH12: maxed

BB 8: maxed

​Waiting for new updates

Kind of reminds me of the movie Step Brothers:

step_brothers_prestige_worldwide.jpg

interesting my best is from August 2017 (almost two years ago) with only 4600+ trophies, while my all time best was 5400+ trophies.....

Quote Originally Posted by dbl4210 View Post
    interesting my best is from August 2017 (almost two years ago) with only 4600+ trophies, while my all time best was 5400+ trophies.....
    None of my accounts have good totals, but it just always seemed to me that this was a needed feature for builder base. I'm glad they added it. I think the real pushers will like it.