Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legends League after update - FINDING OPPONENTS

Legends League after update - FINDING OPPONENTS

My screen indicates 25 minutes to find my (8?) opponents - do I need to stay logged on while this is happening or can I shut it down and let the search happen while not logged into COC?

How did you sign up? I've got the blue button that says "Sign Up for Legends League" but clicking it and nothing is happening.

For me estimated time 15 minutes for.finding opponents in legend league

Quote Originally Posted by nelard View Post
    How did you sign up? I've got the blue button that says "Sign Up for Legends League" but clicking it and nothing is happening.
    Same with me.

Clouds was replace by count down
    Main : Th12
    2nd : Th12 (mid)

No one understand the fix........SC don't tell clouds are gone.....simply we have a counter that we can close....before we can attack...

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by nelard View Post
    Same with a clanmate of mine

Quote Originally Posted by MistyHawk View Post
    Same with me.
    Are your trophies less than 5000 but still in legends league?
    I have the same issue so thought this could be a bug for those with less than 5k trophies

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    No one understand the fix........SC don't tell clouds are gone.....simply we have a counter that we can close....before we can attack...
    I'm just guessing, but that's probably a function of the update just now releasing. If you're the first person to opt-in to Legends, there's nobody for you to attack. They need others to opt-in in order to give you 8 bases (or whatever number they are giving you today). Going forward, I would expect that when the day resets, they'll already know who is opted in so you can be given bases immediately.

This seems like it's almost definitely specific to today, and getting people to opt-in to Legend to give you a player pool to pick opponents from.

I went ahead and logged off to see what would happen. The search continued while I was logged off for about 5 minutes. I have 7 minutes left...