Thread: [banned]

TH12max Banned HELP

My account.is banned resone "selling".WHAT A ****.SUPERCELL I SPEND LOOT.OF MONEY ON THIS GAME AND YOU Banned me?? I cant belive to this.hapening WHY SUPERCELL this is not.funny i today.buy 20.000 gems prepairing for new.update and you ban my.Th12 account WHYYYY

I just send support.to wont change my SCID email after 1h i get.ban i only one owner i have all info of acc day when create.... only me and why i get ban can some.one help me please please supercell unbann me in not.funny
    Last edited by anubis19997; June 18th, 2019 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anubis19997 View Post
    My account.is banned resone "selling".WHAT A ****.SUPERCELL I SPEND LOOT.OF MONEY ON THIS GAME AND YOU Banned me?? I cant belive to this.hapening WHY SUPERCELL this is not.funny i today.buy 20.000 gems prepairing for new.update and you ban my.Th12 account WHYYYY

I just send support.to wont change my SCID email after 1h i get.ban i only one owner i have all info of acc day when create.... only me and why i get ban can some.one help me please please supercell unbann me in not.funny
    selling or phishing? anyway only ingame support could sort it out but dont hold your hopes high.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

Selling but im not sell account

Selling but im not sell account
    no one here can help you. possible that you might have shared your village or email details. or maybe you shared your device long enough that the person could have done some stranger things with your account.

I share account on my.another.phone only.becouse.i have 3 accounts

I share account on my.another.phone only.becouse.i have 3 accounts
    sharing means you let someone else play. if that is the case than no need to contact the ingame support.

Im not give any one to play on my accout.only.i play