Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day June 2019 Sneak Peek #6

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Cool Hay Day June 2019 Sneak Peek #6

"Flying through the air. The chicken needs to chill"

You think there's more to come?

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

As of Sneak Peek #6, the map looks like the following.

Last edited by haytu; June 23rd, 2019 at 02:04 PM.

The Valley Map and The Chicken

Hay Day Update 2019 - The Valley Map - Six is the focus of todays video.

The hay day community is putting together the map as its released but to get more info about the update watch R3DKNIGHTs videos as he points things out to guide you in hay day.

Questions

1. Why is the chicken standing in the road? And where the heck is the egg?
    2. What are the little blue dots in the road near the chicken?
    3. What is the large blue dot by the building in the center?
    4. Is this the same Cinema that is in our town? Or a second cinema? Is the town going to be replaced by the valley?
    5. Why are there four colors of people markers (blue, green, orange, red)?
    6. Do the crop fields mean we are going to be able to have fields in the valley as well as on our farm?
    7. What are the big mossy rocks up by the chicken?
    8. How big is the whole map?
    9. Will we be able to decorate the valley with all the items we can decorate our farm and town?
    10. Why is there so much negativity and whining? This looks awesome!

In my Hay Day dreams...
    • My truck will actually look like "my truck" when it travels to Hay Day valley rather than a generic truck selected by the team.
    • The green farmer icons will be my neighbors and the yellow farmer icons will be my friends. (The red icon might be me.)
    • The new tokens are the currency for the long-requested catalog/shop where we can actually choose what reward we want based on how much of the required currency we've saved.
    • There will be a bank where we can save our tokens.
    • There will be a shop where we can sell our farm products (for tokens) or trade them to friends' and neighbors' trucks. (The long-requested method of transferring goods without going through the RSS.)
    • As we open sections of the valley (or if it's a game board), we will be able to do the layout ourselves. At the very minimum, I hope to be able to design the areas around the roads and buildings.
    Last edited by MiniGardener; June 23rd, 2019 at 02:47 PM.

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144

Quote Originally Posted by Greencheese View Post
    Questions

1. Why is the chicken standing in the road? And where the heck is the egg?
    2. What are the little blue dots in the road near the chicken?
    3. What is the large blue dot by the building in the center?
    4. Is this the same Cinema that is in our town? Or a second cinema? Is the town going to be replaced by the valley?
    5. Why are there four colors of people markers (blue, green, orange, red)?
    6. Do the crop fields mean we are going to be able to have fields in the valley as well as on our farm?
    7. What are the big mossy rocks up by the chicken?
    8. How big is the whole map?
    9. Will we be able to decorate the valley with all the items we can decorate our farm and town?
    10. Why is there so much negativity and whining? This looks awesome!

doesnt it look like a board game? There’s different spots to stop (large and small colored circles) and I’m guessing you do something at each station in order to earn tokens.

The other folks are other farmers, the color must indicate either where they’re from (like when you help a neighbor it’s green or when you help a stranger it’s yellow) or what condition they are in - like they need help in red or something.

I think, just guessing, the crops here are decorative. I don’t think we’re actively “farming” the valley. Likewise the mossy rocks and what not.

I think the buildings are unique and distinct from town buildings.

Theres an exclamation point hidden by a cloud with a truck in trouble....I think that can either happen to you or you can help a farmer that it has happened to (what will it cost I wonder to help a trucker in need and what reward will you get?)

there was another graphic floating around Facebook that indicated a truck had broken down with a similar exclamation point....

i guess we will find out tomorrow! I hope it isn’t too hard to learn and I think I’ll be waiting to see what other forumites discover....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post

"Flying through the air. The chicken needs to chill"

You think there's more to come?

Cheers,

Nick
    I hope so! A couple more today and a couple more in the morning before a nice early update would be smashing!

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I hope so! A couple more today and a couple more in the morning before a nice early update would be smashing!
    Well .... IF they continue with the song "map" the chicken needing to chill and the appearance of chick norris in the last peek may mean this was the last one. BUT, the song also ends with the made it to the valley and we're all ok...

Maybe since the update has been so different in the roll out.... it will come today! Lol.... ok.... wishful thinking on my part!😍😍😍