Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day June 2019 Sneak Peek #5

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I’m wondering if the new area is like a board game, where different famers have their trucks as playing pieces. We’ve been told we don’t need roads, so the road-like strips would be paths on the game board. The song says “Don’t know how to drive. Thought I’d press my luck." We’ve been told we’ll spin a wheel to get gas, so instead of driving our trucks, we “press” the wheel and find out what our “luck” is. The amount of gas we win (or earn in other ways) allows us to advance a certain number of spaces along the paths of the game. I think the round colored areas are the different spaces we can land on. Maybe each space has instructions about what we need to do next—or what we’ve gained or lost by landing there. The song says, “Oops hit a sign now we’re headin’ for a hill!—and that could mean that when we land on a certain spot, we get a “sign” that tells us our truck is being moved to a different space. Some of the spaces are next to buildings, so maybe when we land on one of those, we get to go in the building and do various things there (depending on which building it is). We’ve been told we can buy and sell things, and there’s a cinema where maybe we can watch movies and earn prizes (similar to the movie tickets we get now).
    This “game board” sounds feasible. Just a few more hours to know, I think.

That would be definitively a great newfeature

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I’m wondering if the new area is like a board game, where different famers have their trucks as playing pieces. We’ve been told we don’t need roads, so the road-like strips would be paths on the game board. The song says “Don’t know how to drive. Thought I’d press my luck." We’ve been told we’ll spin a wheel to get gas, so instead of driving our trucks, we “press” the wheel and find out what our “luck” is. The amount of gas we win (or earn in other ways) allows us to advance a certain number of spaces along the paths of the game. I think the round colored areas are the different spaces we can land on. Maybe each space has instructions about what we need to do next—or what we’ve gained or lost by landing there. The song says, “Oops hit a sign now we’re headin’ for a hill!—and that could mean that when we land on a certain spot, we get a “sign” that tells us our truck is being moved to a different space. Some of the spaces are next to buildings, so maybe when we land on one of those, we get to go in the building and do various things there (depending on which building it is). We’ve been told we can buy and sell things, and there’s a cinema where maybe we can watch movies and earn prizes (similar to the movie tickets we get now).
    LuvHayDay, i love your idea of the valley ..would be nice and great to play.