Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The JUNE 2019 UPDATE is HERE!

Pro Member
    So what do you intend to do about the Situation (Legends League)?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine007 View Post
    Yes, you can read it seems..

You just can't seem to figure out the other points I mentioned.
    Last edited by PabloB; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehab72 View Post
    I don’t know how to start this, I was waiting for a solution for Legend league cloud, but operation blue sky!!! Man its operation dark sky or operation nightmare.

By logic, and common sense, in clan war we get to study our opponents, set an army that suits the layout.

Even in Builder villages we have the chance to alternate and change the army to suit the opponent layout.

But you guys wants us players to make units that suits all layout!!!! How is that possible, i like to loot with bowlers, in the search two ring layouts opponent, my units went in circulation. And talk about the loot unless i score the base 100% i will not get the full loot.

Man, previously i never even look at bases with 300k, i used to skip those bases.

5 attacks with war layout, by the end of the season i’ll hypertension.

Supercell, for once please make a voting post and see for real, who is with and who is not with the update, For me am dropping to Titan for the time being, with TH12 fully maxed out. I don’t need this tension.
    I agree but it's unfortunate that some of the community here are radical and want extrem change out of bordum.
    Last edited by Alpine007; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:57 PM.

Pro Member
    Some may.
    It matters not what “I” Want as I’m just a Player. I make the best of what’s provided for Me & adjust how I play accordingly.
    The alternative is that I decide to play another Game.

I agree but some of the community here are radical and want extrem change out of bordum.

Now I have to throw battles in order to stay out of that league. If I keep winning I'm pushed into a league I don't want to be in.
    So no different than currently if you didn't want to be clouding.

Quote Originally Posted by zank44 View Post
    And soon I'll have to go to champion league to escape the clouds and poor resources.

All I want to do is play the game. I don’t understand why they have to limit my number of attacks a day and won’t let me pick and choose my own bases.. I use to do 15 16 attacks a day I have a very demanding job therefore have ALOT of free time. I was done with my 5 attacks in about 30 minutes today thanks to boosting and gems. So what am I suppose to do with the rest of the day with this game. As I have never liked the builders base and only play it because it has been crammed down our throats since inception in order to get some of the upgrades in the main base. So other than 30 minutes a day this game is now completely useless to me.. because it so much fun for a almost maxed th12 to play against th 4 or 5 in “practice”... Please I’d take the clouds back any day of the week!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zank44 View Post
    That's a downgrade not an update!!!

Even the option to drop trophies is removed!!

I dropped a unit, and slender, i didn't loss trophies, i just got 0 trophy.

I did an open defenseless layout with defense in one side and other buildings on the other side, i got a message i can use the layout till after 24 hours!!

You really joking, what is going on? Am stuck in that league for what? The next month???

How can i drop my trophies????!!!!!! What a nightmare

Legend league attack limit. Why?

So attacks are complete for the day and now what?

Why are we limited to an arbitrary number of attacks which people may or may not even complete?

Couldn’t we simply get added to the defensive pool of attacks with each attack we make? I get that there would need to be an initial pool of bases to be available for attacks. So set that arbitrary number to whatever you want 3,5,8 whatever. But why can’t we continue to attack and with each attack our base would get added to the defensive pool of bases?

Limiting attacks is not the answer.

Instead of new troops or new defensive buildings to keep the new comers of the game within reach of the veterans. Supercell only thinks of increasing the gap between them. How do you promote the game to new people if you keep increasing the gap between them??

Again upgrade heros, upgrade building same troops and buildings. Upgrade Townhalls.
    Boooorrrring.
    Higher we go the bigger the gap between newbies and veteran players.