Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The JUNE 2019 UPDATE is HERE!

Millennial Club
    Its always started at the same time - Nothing’s Changed.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    Yes, but that's still an issue (I won't say problem). On a normal day, it is irrelevant...you have 24 hours. On a partial day though, it's certainly relevant. Lets say you have 12 hours remaining of the "day"...for some portion of the population that's 12 hours of awake and active time. For some portion of the population that's a huge chunk of time spent sleeping. Particularly if there is no "opt in" this time, you could easily be subjecting folks to take defenses when they'd have no real way of knowing they needed to hurry up and get online to do their attacks since the update time is not pre-announced.

Millennial Club
    What base is going to be offered up as the copy? And what cc is going to be used to defend?

Is it just going to be a bunch of empty cc's since a lot of people will have been attacked and had their cc emptied prior to the update landing and immediately making matches? Or is there still the opt-in process that was described previously?
    Won't be offered until you signup from my understanding or I could be wrong.

Yes, but that's still an issue (I won't say problem). On a normal day, it is irrelevant...you have 24 hours. On a partial day though, it's certainly relevant. Lets say you have 12 hours remaining of the "day"...for some portion of the population that's 12 hours of awake and active time. For some portion of the population that's a huge chunk of time spent sleeping. Particularly if there is no "opt in" this time, you could easily be subjecting folks to take defenses when they'd have no real way of knowing they needed to hurry up and get online to do their attacks since the update time is not pre-announced.
    I now here is now 3:30 pm so most of the Rest of the clash day I will spend sleeping

Maintanence over

No clouds, now we have the magnifying glass.

I know it's just for the initial matching though.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by zellnera View Post
    Remember the day is not bind to your day it starts and end 8am Helsinki time
    Oh okay, i did not know this. What time is it there now then?

The rage spell is 8.8mil not 6mil..

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BountyBob View Post
    It's a clash day and they run from 8am Helsinki time. Currently 16:24 in Helsinki. The next day will start in 15 hours and 36 minutes from now.
    Thanks, I did not know this originally

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMiddleFinger View Post
    Anyone know why Google play store says the update wont available for another 4days?
    Try again, it let me update the coc app a few minutes ago just fine.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty2441964 View Post
    Restart Your device update player store then check for update
    I didn't have to do anything and the update just showed up in Google Play Store