Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clouds have moved...very low

Clouds have moved...very low

With the new legends league, everyone is pushing up to legends, and loving it! Iím in mid-champ league (hovering around 3650) as a th10. Most average you can get tbh. But Iím getting clouds between each base. They arenít bad for say, but itís still very annoying considering my scope is anywhere from th8 or 9 to th12. Iím only getting maxed th11s and 12s, which are hopeless attacks. When I find a th10 Iím kinda forced to attack it.

The clouds last long enough to write a short message in the chat. Idk whatís happening down here, but itís only gonna get worse. I thought champ was the home of th10s but I guess I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    With the new legends league, everyone is pushing up to legends, and loving it! I’m in mid-champ league (hovering around 3650) as a th10. Most average you can get tbh. But I’m getting clouds between each base. They aren’t bad for say, but it’s still very annoying considering my scope is anywhere from th8 or 9 to th12. I’m only getting maxed th11s and 12s, which are hopeless attacks. When I find a th10 I’m kinda forced to attack it.

The clouds last long enough to write a short message in the chat. Idk what’s happening down here, but it’s only gonna get worse. I thought champ was the home of th10s but I guess I was wrong.
    Aside from my main in legends, all my alts are now in crystal/low masters and lovin' the loot here. I've never thought champs was particularly good for farming although I know some people like it.

edit: should have mentioned, all my alts are th11, so a th10 should do better here too
    Last edited by RhaegarTargaryen; July 17th, 2019 at 03:54 PM.

I’m in the low 3700s, TH10 too. I sometimes have to wait maybe 10-15 seconds after pressing next. I might be able to write something very quickly in chat. But I can next along no problem. I would say over half the bases I get are TH11 with an Eagle (nope, next) and I probably see slightly more TH10 than I do TH12. If I see a TH9 once a day that’s rare. I am able to next to find a TH10 with 3k+ DE to attack, but it might take 50 “nexts”. An attack might take 10 minutes with nexting and attacking. Seems OK to me - it’s not as if my heroes have healed up in this time anyway.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH10 - LOJY8UUP9

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    3900 th12.

30-60 second wait. Not too too bad in my opinion.

In my statistically insignificant last attack, I tallied up the base mix, and how many it even offered me the chance to open up chat on.

27 bases searched (so pressed next 26 times), 23 TH11, 2 TH10 I passed on, 1 TH12, and the TH10 I attacked. It offered me the chat tab 9 times. My queen, with a retrain time of 24 minutes, still had 17 mins to heal up.

It was a 290k/260k/3.6k base with 100% champ 2 bonus

I know I could farm a lot lower, but I have been using a modified bowitch (no siege) since going TH10 to just get good at it. The +1,400 DE bonus for at least 70% on the base helps offset the cost of a 2.5k dark army. I like being able to do war-like hits in MP, and I haven’t felt the need to drop, and it isn’t hurting my DE gathering.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    TH10 - LOJY8UUP9

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    The clouds have suddenly got much worse in the last day or so. Almost certainly caused by hugely increased activity due to the latest event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

I was in Titan II the past 2 days, sometimes there is a solid 15-20 minutes of clouds before finding a target. OBS is the equivalent of cleaning one part of the house by just shoving the mess into another room.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1 View Post
    I was in Titan II the past 2 days, sometimes there is a solid 15-20 minutes of clouds before finding a target. OBS is the equivalent of cleaning one part of the house by just shoving the mess into another room.
    That's odd. I'm at 4527 in titan 2 as th12. Most I've seen is a minute or two.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Lol the banned cheater is only going to have clouds
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    TH10 - LOJY8UUP9

Centennial Club
    No need to be in a high league waiting on clouds just to be there, especicially if you are complaining about loot, drop to 3300 or lower. There always has been a little wait even in Champs.