Thread: The Order of Clan troops

Fresh Spawn

The Order of Clan troops

I am aware that the Clan Castle troops would go out by order of donation in war and by unlocking order in Friendly Challenges. However for the last few wars I have seen weird things happen.
    I donated same troops with same order to 2 of my clanmates for war defense, and somehow the clan troops came out in 2 different ways, one by order of donation, one by order of unlocking. The donated troops were 1 baby > 13 archers > 1 witch.
    Also, I have tested offense attack, donated ice golem and pekka to my clanmate, and it comes out randomly each time. Sometimes the pekka goes first, sometimes Ice golem goes first. Even though the order of donation always is ice golem > pekka.
    Has anyone met the same problem? Does the recently deleting troops feature affect the order of troops? How do Offensive and Defensive clan troops order work?
    Thanks in advance

Take a few second pause between troops donated. Sometimes order gets jumbled up between donated and received if donated too fast. This could possibly affect war defense too.

Its a touchy system with a few complications.

Edit: also it may take a few requests to change an order of same kinds of troops if they were received in a different order earlier.
    Last edited by GameTheory; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:58 PM.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    The pattern in which CC troops come out is not as simple as order of donation of troops.It's based on many different things which SC are not gonna tell us to prevent cheating.
    Here's what Darian had to say on this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    A lot of it has to do with how the data are stored on our back end servers. That's why we really can't go into details about how the CC troops are deployed. Partly because that information isn't accessible to the public, partly because it's a lot of jargon that even I don't understand, and partly because the description gets a bit messy when you factor in the previous two reasons.

So in short, yes there is a pattern to their deployment; however, that pattern varies based on a very large variety of things that are lumped in the reasons given above.
    There was a discussion on this about a week ago:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ployment-order
    Last edited by Rak2180; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:11 PM.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhh View Post
    I am aware that the Clan Castle troops would go out by order of donation in war and by unlocking order in Friendly Challenges. However for the last few wars I have seen weird things happen.
    I donated same troops with same order to 2 of my clanmates for war defense, and somehow the clan troops came out in 2 different ways, one by order of donation, one by order of unlocking. The donated troops were 1 baby > 13 archers > 1 witch.
    Also, I have tested offense attack, donated ice golem and pekka to my clanmate, and it comes out randomly each time. Sometimes the pekka goes first, sometimes Ice golem goes first. Even though the order of donation always is ice golem > pekka.
    Has anyone met the same problem? Does the recently deleting troops feature affect the order of troops? How do Offensive and Defensive clan troops order work?
    Thanks in advance

Hey and welcome to the forums!

Check this thread out, you might find your answers here, or at least official statement by Supercell

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ployment-order

/Edit: didn't notice Rak's post
    Last edited by MasterEdy; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:14 PM.
    Leader of Slovak Brothers #2RJ2YCGR
    Lvl 235, maxed TH 12, my mini is a late TH10
    Vastness of Universe: Billions of galaxies... Trillions of stars... Countless planets... I ? I am anything but significant...

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    The pattern in which CC troops come out is not as simple as order of donation of troops.It's based on many different things which SC are not gonna tell us to prevent cheating.
    Here's what Darian had to say on this:
    Oh god, so how do we use clone spell if the order of clan troops is inconsistent. For example: 3 balloons and a drag with different order would give different clones.
    If it happens to be random, then well I will accept the random then

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Oh god, so how do we use clone spell if the order of clan troops is inconsistent. For example: 3 balloons and a drag with different order would give different clones.
    You will need to drop clone spell after the troops have been deployed.

Yes, because we don't (and cannot) know the exact algorithm, for all intents and purposes it's random. If I'm using an electrone attack, I will take 1 e-drag and 2 loons in my CC, but then delete the loons before I attack. That's the only way to ensure the e-drag clones and not the loons.