Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The JUNE 2019 UPDATE is HERE!

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Yes, but with the new items for max bases to upgrade, full storages should not be an issue
    Good for you but not me, I'm just th9, I guess I have to go th10 now since I have no way to spend recourses just heroes left

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by zellnera View Post
    What that means?
    - I am not able to attack today as I need to register to the LL
    - I need to do 8 attacks after the update

please clarify
    Both, if you don't sign up for the new LL then you won't be able to attack but you will be able to take defenses if you aren't under a shield. So if you have taken a few defenses that pushed you back under you'll be able to attack again.

Yes the new system allows you to do 8 attacks per day, now rather you choose to do all 8 attacks is up to you.

Anything related to AI fixed yet? I'm tired of troops passing through the defence's when they can hit a building next to them.
    DarkXavier
    Ex-Townhall 7 Champ (When champs was a thing :c)

Google play store says the update wont be available for 4days?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BountyBob View Post
    I had similar with my phone and the App Store. Auto update wasn't showing for me. I searched for clash and the button said open, not update. But when I clicked to go into further details, I could then press update.
    oh really ? i just reinstalling the app

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXavier View Post
    Anything related to AI fixed yet? I'm tired of troops passing through the defence's when they can hit a building next to them.
    i dont think so. darian mentiined that they are still working on it and wasnt sure that it will be ready.
    i am waiting as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMiddleFinger View Post
    Google play store says the update wont be available for 4days?
    works fine here.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; June 18th, 2019 at 01:14 PM.

Says a few minutes now. Really looking forward to the lack of clouds in legends and being able to just do an attack when I have a few minutes spare.

Also looking forward to visiting the builder base and getting that BH upgrade going.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulhall081670 View Post
    You have to register to attack or defend
    Quote Originally Posted by zellnera View Post
    that mean we will lose the complete day, since sc will generate the matches tomorrow morning. Not nice ��
    Not 100% true, yes you do have to signup for legend league to attack now.

But if you don't signup you will be able to still take defense unless you are under an active shield. This was answered in the FAQ thread.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #149
    EDIT!

The following AI changes and bug fixes will also go live after the maintenance - sorry for the very late notice, took us a bit longer to test/confirm these:

• You might remember that in April we announced some changes to the Archer Queen's AI. And then a few days (weeks??) later we had to temporarily revert it due to some bugs we found. Well, those bugs in the new Archer Queen AI have been addressed and it has been re-enabled.
    • Ground Grand Warden AI fix: Grand Warden avoided jumping into closed compartments when attacking for no good reason.
    • Cloned Bats now have similar reduced damage against storages and Town Hall as spawned Bats.
    • Grand Warden <-> Siege Machine bug fix: deploying Siege Machine now makes Grand Warden "run home" to defend
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by zok000 View Post
    Why is everyone looking for the update in play/app store when it updates automatically with the maintenance break?
    With major updates you still have to upgrade the coc app in the store.