Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The JUNE 2019 UPDATE is HERE!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeboy123 View Post
    That is completely unfair. I worked my ♥♥♥ off to gain those trophies last 3 weeks. Now they release this update 1 week before the end of the season and take away those legend trophies before end of this season.
    SC is royally screwing me (and other th11s)
    I mean there is an option if you want to compete in the top league. Upgrade to the top TH level. This would be the very definition of “working as intended”

Quote Originally Posted by Ehab72 View Post
    Let me ask you something and be honest with, did you attack a base with 350k before? I sure did not, now am attacking war bases I can 2 star them with average 70% am not getting the whole loot!! Its useless not enough to upgrade.

Were you forced to attack any sort of base with a fixed unit setup? How can this be even possible. If i could at least have the ability to adjust my units to the base, this update could be great.

Imagine the queen and warden are under upgrade, then ask me your question, yes I miss the old cloud at least i get to choose my opponent or skip and wait for the next one.

I finished all my 5 attacks and had to wait for the next day!! I prefer no limits. Even those attacks are not sufficient to upgrade the morter!!
    Were u hitting next alot in legends? I didnt. Generally I attacked the 1st base available. And honestly the loot is not that much different . Did u find more than 8 bases a day? If u did u were probably in low legends, which then I can ask u, why be in legends then?
    Last edited by bostone; June 19th, 2019 at 03:21 PM.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt1978 View Post
    I mean there is an option if you want to compete in the top league. Upgrade to the top TH level. This would be the very definition of “working as intended”
    You are missing the point. Why do this 1 week before end of the season. Lot of people are unhappy about the timing of this update.
    People have been dealing with Clouds for several years now. 1 more week wouldn't kill them.

If you're th11 and wanted those legend trophies at the end of the season. you can can't get those
    Now if you're th12 and want to farm, you can't drop trophies easily for farming

At end of the season with the trophies reset at 5000, you had the option to drop and farm or continue as legend..
    What a mess..

Forum Veteran
    You are missing the point. Why do this 1 week before end of the season. Lot of people are unhappy about the timing of this update.
    People have been dealing with Clouds for several years now. 1 more week wouldn't kill them.

If you're th11 and wanted those legend trophies at the end of the season. you can can't get those

At end of the season with the trophies reset at 5000, you had the option to drop and farm or continue as legend..
    What a mess..
    Probably because they wanted to solve any issues with the setup prior to the start of a new League season so that issues would impact a week rather than a month.

What a mess..

I don't understand the problem.....1 week and you go out fo legend league .....so....or before 24 or now, you already go out....best now then after....

Millennial Club
    Cloud.... I hate cloud .... I want to play the game

No cloud .... I hate the game after 8 attack

😂😜🤣😭😆😅😀😄😁

Heaven and hell exist when we're die ...

Enjoy once upon a time in our life .... Because it's once and no second chance you're reborn
    Last edited by Alishr99; June 19th, 2019 at 03:45 PM.

Hey I have a huge problem here and is that after updating the game it has been restarting itself after 5 minutes have past and that's really annoying I been trying to see how I can fix but nothing work and is getting on my nerves I didn't have this problem before the update and now is just really annoying once again please help me fix it if you know how to because I really want to try the new practice mode

Forum Elder

What a mess..
    There was much more to this update than legends, and it also gives them time to work out potential problems/bugs before the start of next season.

Route 8, in the pokemon grass, next to a cyndaquil
    Love the update so much, thnx clash of helping me doing something in my free-time

- TH10 - BH8 - Level 127 - 2889 MV - 2892 BB
    BK:19- AQ:21 Normal troops - 7-7-7-7-5-6-7-4-5-6-2-1 Dark troops - 5-6-4-2-1-3-1
    BM:7 - 12-12-12-12-12-10-12-8-3-1
    Normal Spells: 7-6-5-2-1-1 Dark Spells: 2-2-2-1

I am having a hard time getting back to 5000.

When the update dropped my guard also dropped and I got knocked down to 4997. Since then I’m averaging 5 cups per 2 star attack but I am losing 20+ cups per 2 star defense.

It will be harder to get to 5000 than it used to be. No more whales to give a good trophy boost.
    TH12 65/65/40 #VRUC0LY. 100%F2P.
    TH12 64/65/40 #28RJPGPPG
    Clan: Wine-O’s #88J8C9JC
    Level 16. Recruiting wining adults who war everyday. 🍷