Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The JUNE 2019 UPDATE is HERE!

New Legend League idea's good but not thought it out

Hello

So I am a legend and run a clan good idea which just shows how possible it is just to let legends just attacks legends without restrictions. Good Idea got rid of some clouds etc a step in the right direction BUT:-

8 attacks and your done how boring device power down unless you wish to practice your stuffed practice options really good idea and the part to act out the actual attack. But I mean Limiting people /legend to 8 attacks per day surely revenue wise just shot yourselves in the foot.

Clan Games how can a Leader set an example and do a lot of clan games if your limited to 8 attacks? I mean if you do not want to do constantly use builder base? Leader /Legends just cannot participate in Clan Games properly getting there but limiting to 8 attack per day really don't think Super have thought this through properly .

Regards WarWinner2015

Pro Member
    “8 Attacks and your done” - How about helping everybody else out in your Clan afterwards? If everyone had the “I’m Done” attitude, the “Last One Standing” gets left with No CC Troops, Spells or a Siege - Nice

“How can a Leader Set an Example” - How about using Builder Base Challenges & completing 4000 Points. Beforehand, Supercell stated that only 1.8% of Clashers in Legends got 8 or More Attacks a Day due to the Clouds. Guessing they found a way to complete Clan Games regardless.
    Now 8 are Guaranteed & it’s become an “Issue” for some.

Plenty of Notice that this was gonna happen & it’s been 3 Days since the Update Landed - Most Clashers have figured out a way to Proceed by now - Maybe you should be asking a different Question to everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by WarWinner2015 View Post
    Hello

So I am a legend and run a clan good idea which just shows how possible it is just to let legends just attacks legends without restrictions. Good Idea got rid of some clouds etc a step in the right direction BUT:-

8 attacks and your done how boring device power down unless you wish to practice your stuffed practice options really good idea and the part to act out the actual attack. But I mean Limiting people /legend to 8 attacks per day surely revenue wise just shot yourselves in the foot.

Clan Games how can a Leader set an example and do a lot of clan games if your limited to 8 attacks? I mean if you do not want to do constantly use builder base? Leader /Legends just cannot participate in Clan Games properly getting there but limiting to 8 attack per day really don't think Super have thought this through properly .

Regards WarWinner2015
    Last edited by PabloB; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:12 AM.

I don't think it's a major issue ( for some people) < yet another nasty little dig it's just a problem that could be looked at just an issue I was asking about which again I find senior members responding aggressively really quite disgusting really .

How about helping everybody else out in your Clan afterwards? If everyone had the “I’m Done” attitude, the “Last One Standing” gets left with No CC Troops, Spells or a Siege - Nice

seriously? how to get off presuming I don't do these things? of course I do! but who do you think you are making a support question personal?

Most Clashers have figured out a way to Proceed by now < I mean talk about trying to say people are stupid really? It's not for us to figure out other ways to play it's for super cell to try and make playing easier and obviously generate more revenue I suggest you try to help out member who make general enquiries instead of trying to insult them disgusting reply again from this forum I mean looking at all round I mean it's so wrong in so many way go get some respect for people who use these forums senior member? lol not that's funny your communication sucks and is disrespectful to people who make enquiries and you should not represent SuperCell go on a course for how to communicate with people because it so sucks actually the post contained a lot of positive also and was for sure a step forward but I mean unconsidered reply like this ruin the Rep of super cell structure of Help and support.
    Last edited by WarWinner2015; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:52 AM.

Pro Member
    Who said “I Represent Supercell?”

Who said “It’s for Us to figure out other ways to play”

I’m quite aware of what I said because I said it. My Opinion - This Game, like everything else “Evolves” and if you wish to Progress then you evolve with it. Standing Still leaves you behind everybody else especially if you wait for somebody else to fix it for you.

You play Clash “Your Way” & Others Will Play it “Whatever way they see fit within the Rules”.

Nothing to do with Supercell Help & Support, Just Me.

I don't think it's a major issue ( for some people) < yet another nasty little dig it's just a problem that could be looked at just an issue I was asking about which again I find senior members responding aggressively really quite disgusting really .

How about helping everybody else out in your Clan afterwards? If everyone had the “I’m Done” attitude, the “Last One Standing” gets left with No CC Troops, Spells or a Siege - Nice

seriously? how to get off presuming I don't do these things? of course I do! but who do you think you are making a support question personal?

Most Clashers have figured out a way to Proceed by now < I mean talk about trying to say people are stupid really? It's not for us to figure out other ways to play it's for super cell to try and make playing easier and obviously generate more revenue I suggest you try to help out member who make general enquiries instead of trying to insult them disgusting reply again from this forum I mean looking at all round I mean it's so wrong in so many way go get some respect for people who use these forums senior member? lol not that's funny your communication sucks and is disrespectful to people who make enquiries and you should not represent SuperCell go on a course for how to communicate with people because it so sucks actually the post contained a lot of positive also and was for sure a step forward but I mean unconsidered reply like this ruin the Rep of super cell structure of Help and support.

Hello

Regards WarWinner2015
    For every post that 8 is not enough, there are others that it is too much. It is a balance. As has been pointed out by several, there are other ways to get clan games points. There are other ways to be active. There will be an adjustment period. Getting used to pacing yourself. You don't have to boost (not saying you did but from other posts I've seen) and get all 8 in at the start of your day. Do an attack. Do some friendlies. Share replays. In multiple posts, they have said they will monitor attack data. They can adjust. You can still set an example as leader and get your 4k. It just may not be as fast.
    Last edited by Piper139; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:32 PM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

The greatest effect the lab potion has had is to make me reevaluate the fighting hammer and spell hammer.

Lab potion can never affect more than one upgrade at a time.

Lab potion costs 20 medals. Six lab potions equals one hammer.

Six lab potions allows you to do sixty hours work in six hours, saving 54 hours or a little more than two days. The same 120 medals buys a complete upgrade, including resources. Saving 10 to 14 days instead of just 2.

Lab is THE bottleneck in the path to max. We still have the same one lab we had when TH8 was the capstone of max. But every new troop and every new level still has to pass through the same one lab. The lab spell is an inadequate solution to the problem.

Now if the lab could work on two upgrades at the same time, that would be real progress. Maybe one elixir and one DE upgrade, or one troop and one spell.

If it could affect TWO upgrade the lab potion would be more useful. Not yet perfect, but better.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Quote Originally Posted by Baanks View Post
    For me the new format is good but we need to be able to change troops at the start of a game like in builder hall games...
    Why to make a practice mode to learn to play with differents compositions if it is to make us play with only one "standard" composition...

We need this change !
    Also, being spoon-fed advice how to practise not-that-great attack strategies is not very entertaining...

I like the new update, but I am not completly satisfied.

When you want to reach OTTO at the Builder base, the requirements are too high to do it. I have had already a maxed out base, but I still have to wait min. 2-3 weeks to fulfill all requirement. And then how will OTTO be used ? Home village is also almost maxed, so why would I need a 6th builder there? OTTO will be also useless when the Builder base is maxed out, sorry.

It could have been more rewarding, if the Master Builder could be used as a 4th hero in the future after he moves to village. Master Builder could develop new siege machines, so any future units should have him as a requirement in the home village. (I was still expecting unmoveable catapults to fire goblins (=Goblin Barrels) or barbarians behind the wall in a nice range. Or give us a stable for horses to be be able to make Knights and Dark Knights etc. Or Master Builder could develop the Gunpowder which could introduce Musketeers etc.)

It would be nice to move the Night Witch unit to Home Village too as this is a truly original new unit, so we could have some new Dark troop unit there too. But since you have given us the bats spell, I am guessing it will never happen. We really need a few more units to shake up things.

Maybe you should add a function where people could create challenges with limited buildings and units in both villages, so the gameplay could be moved to this type of levels. The community could be greatly involved this way and I am sure we could have lots of clever logical/strategy puzzle.

limiting to 8 attack per day really don't think Super have thought this through properly .

Regards WarWinner2015
    I disagree.

I think 8 attacks is a good number. Difficult to compete in Legends against guys who can afford to be waiting in the clouds for hours. Also brings it down to skill. If it was 20v20 for example many would find it difficult to get that many in attacks and clash would become even more of a grind.

Guaranteed Supercell have though this through more than us, plus they have all the raw statistical data to look at.

Appreciate your point of view and it may not be good for you but I think the majority of Legends players like this, only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Have you installed the latest [optional!] update?
    Yes, I have I even uninstalled the game to see if it was a problem while downloading the new update but it didn't work out at all