Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The JUNE 2019 UPDATE is HERE!

june Update bad combat system

Hello supercell, I'm a legend and can start only 4 attacks in 12 hours. The new combat system is very bad for active players. Please think again what you are doing to the players. It is unfair for players. Please fix this bad idea with the registration as a legend and the extremely long waiting time. So you are DESTROYING the game fun.

Fresh Spawn

Legends League .... why ?

Really upset that you now control my attack timetable..... 8 times every 24 hours ... And no choice now .... like the builders base ......why do this ? Ruining the game for me. Please people tell them they have made a big mistake.

the new system offers you 8 attacks per day. unfotunaky only 5 attacks were available after yesterdays update.
    with the new 8attack system you dont have to waste hours and hours in clouds.

Millennial Club
    If you're active enough to play hours daily
    Then I suggest legend isn't for you

Legend is more or less the best for pushing and war .. you can do cwl too.
    No time strain .. no stress time ...

There s a fun new feature they havent announced (or i missed it):

When in the new legends you can watch live the attacks on you while you re online. (The list of defenses got a new button in that situation)...

So far, i like it... Great update!

Sau bản update ny, ti bị gặp lỗi, khng thể đăng k cho giải đấu huyền thoại được, ti vẫn đang ở huyền thoại d cup đang ở 4968 cup. Hy gip ti. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 50arnpm View Post
    Really upset that you now control my attack timetable..... 8 times every 24 hours ... And no choice now .... like the builders base ......why do this ? Ruining the game for me. Please people tell them they have made a big mistake.
    Son, go play outside

SC seem to have changed the whole reasoning behind Op. Blue Skies. It was all about clouds. Always was.
    Now all of a sudden its about the 1% who pilot their accounts to the top of the leaderboards.
    For the other 99% we now have to sit and wait for our eight attacks when we could be enjoying the game.
    I seriously doubt more than 0.001% of clash players actually care who is at the top of the game at any particular time. Yet SC have decided all in Legends now have to have their game time restricted to serve this very purpose.
    It was called Op Blue Skies for a single reason. The "fix" has gone too far imho.

Pro Member
    Where did you get your Figures from?

Supercell said it was about the 98.2% of Legends League Players that didn’t get 8 or More Attacks per Day on Average and giving them a better deal. That’s from their Own Sneak Peeks.

So where can I View the Figures you’ve seen?

Quote Originally Posted by Wooly View Post
    SC seem to have changed the whole reasoning behind Op. Blue Skies. It was all about clouds. Always was.
    Now all of a sudden its about the 1% who pilot their accounts to the top of the leaderboards.
    For the other 99% we now have to sit and wait for our eight attacks when we could be enjoying the game.
    I seriously doubt more than 0.001% of clash players actually care who is at the top of the game at any particular time. Yet SC have decided all in Legends now have to have their game time restricted to serve this very purpose.
    It was called Op Blue Skies for a single reason. The "fix" has gone too far imho.
    Last edited by PabloB; June 19th, 2019 at 06:59 AM.

lets gooo nice update 44/50 walls left.
    are there still any bugs to fix? and why arnt there new achievments?