Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The JUNE 2019 UPDATE is HERE!

I didnít want to create a new thread, so this may be the best place for this question...does legend league REALLY need the 24hr delay on activating a newly designed base? It seems pointless considering no one can see it unless they attack you on top of the fact you have to wait until the next league day for the base to be active? I understand why the restriction is there outside of legend league, but it just doesnít make sense when in legend league.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy145 View Post
    I didn’t want to create a new thread, so this may be the best place for this question...does legend league REALLY need the 24hr delay on activating a newly designed base? It seems pointless considering no one can see it unless they attack you on top of the fact you have to wait until the next league day for the base to be active? I understand why the restriction is there outside of legend league, but it just doesn’t make sense when in legend league.
    Try this thread

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-legend-league
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

i find the base layout cool down system shouldn't be applied to legend league defense system. I just changed to a new base layout. I am doing minor changes based on the attacks replay I received on the day. With current system, I won't be able to have the changes tested at least in the next day defense as the 24hours counter is being reset over and over. End up I might only able to see the result out of a huge cumulative changes 2 days-3 days later. This is very unacceptable and it will be hard time to maintain a base with single base layout slot.