Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 664

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The JUNE 2019 UPDATE is HERE!

  1. #401
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    OR they could create a specific league intended for trophy competition rather than farming, and to make sure people understand what they're participating in, they could make people specifically opt in to it so that nobody who pays attention would accidentally wind up there unexpectedly.
    Now I have to throw battles in order to stay out of that league. If I keep winning I'm pushed into a league I don't want to be in.

  2. #402
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine007 View Post
    Now I have to throw battles in order to stay out of that league. If I keep winning I'm pushed into a league I don't want to be in.
    Acting like that's hard or a big deal isn't going to sway anyone to your argument.

  3. #403
    Canít find any information on the new copy link feature for base layouts. Was wondering how long the link is good for?

  4. #404
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Acting like that's hard or a big deal isn't going to sway anyone to your argument.
    But it will show my discontent with losing the ability to cycle through the terrible base matching that supercell's algorithm does. The lost of enjoyment of picking and choosing who I want to attack.. and then turning Titans into the new cloud league.

  5. #405
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    76
    Come clan games or other events of consequences people will flood the lower level to farm and participate with thier clans.. which in turn will create another cloud league..

    To cut down on cloud time they should just have cut down on the shield time in legends.

  6. #406
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine007 View Post
    Now I have to throw battles in order to stay out of that league. If I keep winning I'm pushed into a league I don't want to be in.
    So you have to manage your trophy range when farming? And this is new?

  7. #407
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine007 View Post
    But it will show my discontent with losing the ability to cycle through the terrible base matching that supercell's algorithm does. The lost of enjoyment of picking and choosing who I want to attack.. and then turning Titans into the new cloud league.
    So you specifically opted into Legends, and now you're upset because you opted into something you didn't understand and wish you hadn't?

  8. #408
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    76
    Yes, you can read it seems..

    You just can't seem to figure out the other points I mentioned.

  9. #409
    I donít know how to start this, I was waiting for a solution for Legend league cloud, but operation blue sky!!! Man its operation dark sky or operation nightmare.

    By logic, and common sense, in clan war we get to study our opponents, set an army that suits the layout.

    Even in Builder villages we have the chance to alternate and change the army to suit the opponent layout.

    But you guys wants us players to make units that suits all layout!!!! How is that possible, i like to loot with bowlers, in the search two ring layouts opponent, my units went in circulation. And talk about the loot unless i score the base 100% i will not get the full loot.

    Man, previously i never even look at bases with 300k, i used to skip those bases.

    5 attacks with war layout, by the end of the season iíll hypertension.

    Supercell, for once please make a voting post and see for real, who is with and who is not with the update, For me am dropping to Titan for the time being, with TH12 fully maxed out. I donít need this tension.

  10. #410
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    76
    I was already in legends.. I did not have an option to go to Titans. The only option was sign in.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •