Thread: Builder base integration idea, Ice Ice baby

Builder base integration idea, Ice Ice baby

All troops in builder base are similar but a little different to home village except for the baby dragon. My 1st suggestion is to change builder base baby dragon to ice, ice baby dragon. Which breathes ice bombs instead of fire and dies similar to the ice golem.
    Secondly is to customize home village attacks maybe with a night potion or unlockable with the gold pass. You can bring 2 builder base troops to the home village. With a troop creation limit of 2 army camps worth of the troop from the night village.
    I think this would link the two villages a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl1932 View Post
    All troops in builder base are similar but a little different to home village except for the baby dragon. My 1st suggestion is to change builder base baby dragon to ice, ice baby dragon. Which breathes ice bombs instead of fire and dies similar to the ice golem.
    Secondly is to customize home village attacks maybe with a night potion or unlockable with the gold pass. You can bring 2 builder base troops to the home village. With a troop creation limit of 2 army camps worth of the troop from the night village.
    I think this would link the two villages a lot better
    I like only the ice baby idea as there's no such troop in builder base.

I think the icy baby dragon is a neat idea. May take a bit of balancing (you're now adding a death-effect so maybe need to reduce the dps a bit) but would make for some interesting strategy (e.g., BDs to create funnel & slow air turrets followed by a dropminion KS). Imo, strategy is something that is direly needed in BB and adding some complexity to attacks would go a long way, especially if they result in some two-stage attack strategies.

I'm not sure I follow your second idea. Are you saying that you use the night potion so that BB troops can be brought over to MV (like they come in under the cover of night) or are they just part of the MV army now (what does night potion do then)? Either way, I'm not sure I'm on-board with that. BB troops are inherently different than those in the MV so combining them would really wreck havoc on the current "balance" in MV; two BB army camps is still quite a bit of troops. It's also not a goal of SC who has made it clear that they want to keep BB and MV as separate entities.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty31383 View Post
    I think the icy baby dragon is a neat idea. May take a bit of balancing (you're now adding a death-effect so maybe need to reduce the dps a bit) but would make for some interesting strategy (e.g., BDs to create funnel & slow air turrets followed by a dropminion KS). Imo, strategy is something that is direly needed in BB and adding some complexity to attacks would go a long way, especially if they result in some two-stage attack strategies.

I'm not sure I follow your second idea. Are you saying that you use the night potion so that BB troops can be brought over to MV (like they come in under the cover of night) or are they just part of the MV army now (what does night potion do then)? Either way, I'm not sure I'm on-board with that. BB troops are inherently different than those in the MV so combining them would really wreck havoc on the current "balance" in MV; two BB army camps is still quite a bit of troops. It's also not a goal of SC who has made it clear that they want to keep BB and MV as separate entities.
    I was thinking of replacing the wall breaker with the bomber or sneaky archers with regular archers.. hence the change in the night village baby dragon