Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New legends league and season reset, what will happen?

Forum Contender
    Quote Originally Posted by higgsbosons View Post
    I'm not so sure if many players will return several times to legends league, as long as it comes with the sign up for the next league day only and not beeing able to attack once you got there.
    How many times are people going to get curbstomped back down to Titans before they stop trying?
    Because it's only going to get harder as the weaker and less active get dropped.

Even low Legends is definitely not going to be the free ride some people seem to think (IMHO)

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    How many times are people going to get curbstomped back down to Titans before they stop trying?
    Because it's only going to get harder as the weaker and less active get dropped.

Even low Legends is definitely not going to be the free ride some people seem to think (IMHO)
    It will be if those in lower legends end up attacking less than 8 times a day.
    My guess is that we will see this after a couple of months.

Season resets happen when you sign into the game. So, players will have trophies outside the range of Titan leagues until they sign in and at that point they will get the option to sign up to the new Legend League season. The first day may take a little bit longer to kick off at first, but not very much so. And on the second day there will be enough players at midnight to easily soak up anyone caught in a lull (if one even occurs). My guess is that no one will really even notice.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Forum Veteran
    I don't understand. 30 minutes ago I just checked we still have 5 days remaining in this season. If OBS hit now, what will happen to the current leader board?

Senior Member twentyfivemillion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hhggff View Post
    I don't understand. 30 minutes ago I just checked we still have 5 days remaining in this season. If OBS hit now, what will happen to the current leader board?
    It’s going to get blown up as the wheat is separated from the chaff.

My first superficial look at the math implies that for the players *in* LL the number of trophies is a zero-sum game. But ...

Due to the hysteresis at work for dropping out of LL I guess the number of trophies will indeed increase over the course of a season. Reason being that at some time in the future there *will* be an equilibrium of players dropping out of LL and players (re)joining. But for every player dropping at 4899 or less there will be one joining at 5000 or more. A net gain of at least 101 trophies ...

Clash on!
    Patrick
    Highlander | KarlsruheUnited #2VR2CRCQ | TH 12 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 | BH 8 | BM 25

Just don't hold it that way. (Steve Jobs)
    Just play the game like it was intended to be played. (Supercell)
    Ceterum censeo navem deurendam.

Quote Originally Posted by hhggff View Post
    Nothing "happens" other than we just continue the legends season under the new system.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

It will be interesting to see how the current global leaders hold their spots with new system. ������

Quote Originally Posted by trojan888 View Post
    It will be interesting to see how the current global leaders hold their spots with new system. ������

haha right?

U.S.A
    Phillman98 | TH 12-5 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 40 | GG 2B | EE 2B | HH 24.8 | LEGENDS 12,165 CUPS
    LEVEL 221 with 33 of 35 Achievements Completed

Unbreakable 5,348

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Nothing "happens" other than we just continue the legends season under the new system.
    Just completing: and we keep pushing WITHOUT clouds. yay