Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Revenge System

Revenge System

So when is the revenge system going to be removed from the game?? Itís so pointless and with Operation Blue Skies you would think you could find a fix for the revenge system. Itís so broken you might as well remove it from the game!

Why remove it? It helps me lot of times to climb quickly my trophies when drop to lower leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Champion View Post
    So when is the revenge system going to be removed from the game?? Itís so pointless and with Operation Blue Skies you would think you could find a fix for the revenge system. Itís so broken you might as well remove it from the game!
    It works perfectly, I use it often when not in champ or higher.
    Last edited by StormHeart; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:01 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Quote Originally Posted by IcecreaM86 View Post
    Why remove it? It helps me lot of times to climb quickly my trophies when drop to lower leagues.
    Ok what about the higher leagues? I have not been able to use it in quite some time. Everyone is either shielded or has a guard and you can’t view how much guard time a person has left and the game does not give you any indication of letting you know when you can revenge attack someone. You just have to click and click and hope their guard timer has run down.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Champion View Post
    Ok what about the higher leagues? I have not been able to use it in quite some time. Everyone is either shielded or has a guard and you can’t view how much guard time a person has left and the game does not give you any indication of letting you know when you can revenge attack someone. You just have to click and click and hope their guard timer has run down.
    It is useless in the higher leagues. But that is no reason to remove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It is useless in the higher leagues. But that is no reason to remove it.
    Would be cool to have revenge available in Legends League, should be easy since defensive bases are a snapshot. Would likely have to be for loot only (no trophies) to keep a fair balance (in case someone is attacked less than others, more revenges available). But maybe having more revenges available would actual help balance the competition in that scenario...

Anyway, would be cool to be able to revenge at that level for once.

Forum Contender
    Quote Originally Posted by Berg39 View Post
    Would be cool to have revenge available in Legends League, should be easy since defensive bases are a snapshot. Would likely have to be for loot only (no trophies) to keep a fair balance (in case someone is attacked less than others, more revenges available). But maybe having more revenges available would actual help balance the competition in that scenario...

Loot only revenge would be quite a nice way to add more attacks for players at Legends...
    +1

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Berg39 View Post

Well it would obviously have to be for no loot, and you are probably right about also being no trophies, so it would be completely pointless.

I don't see any realistic chance of revenge being introduced into legends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Well it would obviously have to be for no loot, and you are probably right about also being no trophies, so it would be completely pointless.

I don't see any realistic chance of revenge being introduced into legends.
    Actually there may be something in this idea Ajax.

We have many folks complaining about the 8 attack limit. if revenge was opened up for Legends only (no loot and certainly no trophies) it would give folks a chance to practice on a base they already attacked and help hone their attacking skills and allow them another 8 attacks per day to fill their empty time. it would make revenge at legends somewhat useful at least and not have to worry about shields or someone being online. i cant count the number of times i did an attack an wished I could try it again for practice to help me figure out a better strategy for the next time I came across it. my thoughts only.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:39 AM.

It will not work in any way. Top players must be safe that no one is scouting their bases if is not a trophies match, and I don't think they will overflow the resources in the legends league you have FCs to keep attacking without lose or gain nothing.