Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will we see new Clash of Clans stars that we never heard about before?

Will we see new Clash of Clans stars that we never heard about before?

Everybody will now get a shot at the title of best clasher. Before the update you had to have either a huge amount of free time to get to the top of the leaderboard or you had to be in a well know clan to get recognized. If you did not compete there, you never had the chance to become a famous clash player.

After the update it will be different. No need for huge amount of free time. No need to compete in super high demanding clans. Just do it! If you have the skill you can now become the number 1 player of the world. I wonder if it will be a person who is already famous like iTzu or will it be somebody who we never heard about before.

What do you think? Will it be a member of the already elite clans or will it be a lone wolf who never joined a top clan?
    RazorBlade from the clan De Baar Bazen
    TH12:★★★★★ BBK:65 AQ:65 GW:40 | Clash of Stats: RazorBlade | De Baar Bazen

I've been thinking about this and I think the answer is yes, we should see new some blood. It seems finally we have a system that will bring to evidence the truly best players in the world (attack and layout design will be important). We should also expect those top players coming together to form extremely competitive war clans.
    Last edited by CHANDRIANO; June 17th, 2019 at 03:37 AM.

Millennial Club
    There is still a pretty good chance that some of the best people in the game have regular jobs/lives and won't be able to get 8 attacks a day in for 30 days straight. But yes, the days of clans full of piloted bases dominating the leader board are over.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.

Yes, I think so that new faces will showing up the leaderboard. The new players should be the one who have played clash for a long time and expertize in clan wars and attacking bases. They should also have enough time to play, at least to do 8 serious attack per day.

Meanwhile, those who have used waited in the clouds for so long might need to use more of their skill and planning in destroying bases. So, in conclusion we'll see more competitive players up there in the leaderboard, and one more think they should be maxed / at least very close to maxed.

Millennial Club
    Indeed a lot of people don't seem to realise 8 attacks is going to take quite a bit of time, if you include waiting for cc cooldown and hero regen.
    8 times 13 minutes will be the minimum, or two hours. The LL top will need to have these two hours every day of the month.
    This will unfortunately exclude a fair bit of working dads.
    TH12, BK61, AQ 63, GW35, 5960
    TH10 perma (?), BK40, AQ40 -- TH11 defenseless BK48, AQ50, GW 20 -- TH9 backup

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AcemanCOC View Post
    Indeed a lot of people don't seem to realise 8 attacks is going to take quite a bit of time, if you include waiting for cc cooldown and hero regen.
    8 times 13 minutes will be the minimum, or two hours. The LL top will need to have these two hours every day of the month.
    This will unfortunately exclude a fair bit of working dads.
    Why would you include waiting for cc cooldown, hero regen, or training time? Those things can all easily happen while you're offline doing other things. I'll have 8 attacks in easily without being online in the game even 1 hour per day, maybe not even 30 minutes on days I'm busy.

TBH I really don’t care how many trophies people will reach in the new system. My place in the ranks is what matters, skill-based ranks will be awesome.

about those 8 attacks/day, those useless training potions (they’re currently kinda useless in legends) will become quite handy in finishing those attacks when we don’t have much time available.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Forum Veteran
    I wonder about the specific word usage here..."stars"...are people at the top of the leaderboard now stars? I feel like wars create far more stars than trophy pushing does.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    I wonder about the specific word usage here..."stars"...are people at the top of the leaderboard now stars? I feel like wars create far more stars than trophy pushing does.
    That may change now that it will be more skill based than time and patience or pilots paid to cloud 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    When you are the best player of a game that is played by millions of people then you might be considered a star. I have seen people that are called stars for less then that.
    RazorBlade from the clan De Baar Bazen
    TH12:★★★★★ BBK:65 AQ:65 GW:40 | Clash of Stats: RazorBlade | De Baar Bazen