Thread: When sould I upgrade to TH9?

Fresh Spawn

Question When sould I upgrade to TH9?

I currently have maxed out all buildings in main villlage for TH8 except for non-key wall segments. I also have upgraded all key troops I use (guys as bar, arch, gob, and giants go away as I don't use them at all as they useless just now and will be such for all further THs). Currently I see no profit in upgrading walls for like 50m of gold just to get filthy +500 hp just because th 9 guys attack whith hounds and balls (who just ignore walls) or with jump spells (again, walls just useless for that). Th 8 guys got repelled well with walls level 7. Is there any rational and measurable reason to upgrade all walls to top and all other troops as well?

If you're not wiing to invest time in your walls now you're going to hate the later parts of the game.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Fresh Spawn
    In th9-10 I will have more gold income and can upgrade walls faster, also at th9 there's no gold bias because walls can be upgraded for elixir instead of gold.

your walls are your most important defense. Do not save them until last, Do those before you max ALL mortars if you war because mortars and wiz towers carry a lot of war weight. The best attack at TH9 is not laloon it's witch slap and weak walls are a blessing for witch slap.

do not go to TH9 until you can three star everything at TH8 with dragons. failure at 8 with dragons should be extremely rare.

your BK should be TH10.

All troops should be max because you have a lot of upgrades at TH9.

Goblins and giants are extremely important for getting loot.
    Last edited by StormHeart; June 18th, 2019 at 09:58 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Hi ivakam
    one misconception you have is that walls can be upgraded with elixir at th9. True they can but it starts at level 9 walls which need to be upgraded from level 8 so keep that in mind
    Im almost TH10 and at th9 i maxed all of my walls save few that ill do at th10 without much trouble