Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: big problem with donating troops

  1. #1

    big problem with donating troops

    I think many players let their armies train while they are offline and when they come back they can attack 2 times.
    For this kind of players, donating troops is really a problem. because they dont have time to train troops for donations and just stay online and wait till it finishes and then train their armies again before they go offline.

    how it can be fixed: make troop donations instant, without any training in your barracks. we already pay the elixir/dark elixir cost for donating and I think its enough. dont make us pay also with our time.
    (not to mention I think it will encourage more people to get in clans, because they will recieve troops much faster)

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    220
    A lazy ppl will always be lazy.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by IcecreaM86 View Post
    A lazy ppl will always be lazy.
    why do you call people with less free time lazy? they are probably less lazy than you xD

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfTime2013 View Post
    why do you call people with less free time lazy? they are probably less lazy than you xD
    There are too many ways to don't lose your time while donating troops, you just can have a mix in your second army, so you log in, donate and ask for your troops, aniways how much time you need to spend to make 40 troops space, any other thing in the game costs you more than 2 mins the troops takes to cook.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IcecreaM86 View Post
    There are too many ways to don't lose your time while donating troops, you just can have a mix in your second army, so you log in, donate and ask for your troops, aniways how much time you need to spend to make 40 troops space, any other thing in the game costs you more than 2 mins the troops takes to cook.
    maybe its just me, but I think donating and recieving troops should be like a bonus for being a part of a clan, and it should feel rewarding and not punishing.
    and when I donate I feel punished twice, I pay the troop cost and also I gotta wait (even if its just few mins it feels bad)

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfTime2013 View Post
    maybe its just me, but I think donating and recieving troops should be like a bonus for being a part of a clan, and it should feel rewarding and not punishing.
    and when I donate I feel punished twice, I pay the troop cost and also I gotta wait (even if its just few mins it feels bad)
    then you would support an idea that people who leave the clan to go into global and req troops should lose all remaining war attacks when the briefly leave the clan? because donations are a clan perk. it's clash of clans not clash of globals

    as leader and co, i give away thousands upon thousands of troops to my clan for free. i don't even look at my donations but 6:1 on my main and 20:1 on my th12 donator (with th12 troop costs) is about average. good thing i don't feel "punished" or "bad" because helping my clan is part of the gig

    if free donations was part of the deal, there go a couple existing clan perks (donation refunds). the 1-gem donation enticement for joining gold pass is worthless too

    why is it so many people want everything free? if they can't manage donating and it makes them feel punished and bad, think how punished and bad they will feel when their beloved clans kick them for being non-contributing, self-centered, millennial-socialist freeloaders

    it's not hard to pull one's fair share with donations

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •