Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Trophy amount penalty

Trophy amount penalty

Dear Supercell, I really need you to making fair at our lower THs players who are trying to pushing hardly for their records while they on beyond the Legend League after that new system. So you guys definitely to set default the maximum of Trophies amount is 40?, if yes. Then try to making the trophy penalty that similar to loot penalty system.
    For example: When a TH12 player is attacking a lower TH (like TH11) with these trophies amount and the amount must being reduced follow determined high to low of depend on Townhall levels:
    TH11: 30
    TH10: 20
    TH9 or lower: 15
    When lower TH players are attacking TH12 players and the trophies amount are unchanged and their defense are set by default minus amount(max up to -40) although it is not possible to 3 stars from lower TH players
    Because without this my idea otherwise, it would being (indefinitely) tougher to lower TH players for surviving there due to 8 attacks mean 8 defenses with -40 of every defense and in these row which end up -320 at daily, best regard and sorry for english.
    Last edited by gunschent; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:16 AM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Lower TH levels shouldn't be surviving in Legends.

This is not only not needed, it would be actively bad for the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Umm ok, but what about to Th10 legend players as I've seen more often nowadays at globals and clans and even via to https://www.clashofstats.com/ranking...es/global/10/1

The game is about progress, most of them are perma th10, and isn't supossed that 2 th levels below can compete in the highest league, so it's ok.

Forum Contender
    Quote Originally Posted by gunschent View Post
    Dear Supercell, I really need you to making fair at our lower THs players who are trying to pushing hardly for their records while they on beyond the Legend League after that new system. So you guys definitely to set default the maximum of Trophies amount is 40?, if yes. Then try to making the trophy penalty that similar to loot penalty system.
    For example: When a TH12 player is attacking a lower TH (like TH11) with these trophies amount and the amount must being reduced follow determined high to low of depend on Townhall levels:
    TH11: 30
    TH10: 20
    TH9 or lower: 15
    When lower TH players are attacking TH12 players and the trophies amount are unchanged and their defense are set by default minus amount(max up to -40) although it is not possible to 3 stars from lower TH players
    Because without this my idea otherwise, it would being (indefinitely) tougher to lower TH players for surviving there due to 8 attacks mean 8 defenses with -40 of every defense and in these row which end up -320 at daily, best regard and sorry for english.
    This might be the dumbest idea I have ever seen

What about to prevent th 11 and lower to join Legend League? I think it's a better idea.
    Last edited by IcecreaM86; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:44 AM.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by IcecreaM86 View Post
    What about to prevent th 11 and lower to join Legend League? I think it's a better idea.
    Why is that even an idea, never mind a "better" one.

Better than what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Why is that even an idea, never mind a "better" one.

Better than what?
    Better than op it's saying

Fresh Spawn
    Ruined league legend for the municipalities that are less than 12 is impossible to complete th12 full being 11 or less and they 8 minimum attacks 3 or 4 will be full, be as good or not always lose more than you win. They do not care about all those people who fight long ago the rise being lower than the councils 12. They should change the name of the legend to only 12.
    Last edited by Kara91; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kara91 View Post
    Ruined league legend for the municipalities that are less than 12 is impossible to complete th12 full being 11 or less and they 8 minimum attacks 3 or 4 will be full, be as good or not always lose more than you win. They do not care about all those people who fight long ago the rise being lower than the councils 12. They should change the name of the legend to only 12.
    Agree, This new system debarres lower TH players from holding positions in legend league which they would have earned through long time dedication and hard work in this game.

This update discriminates lower TH players and i think something better should be implemented.