Thread: Supercell id disconnection from other devices

Supercell id disconnection from other devices

Permission to post Admin. Have a Good Day. I have request for you. Please help me to Disconnect my Supercell ID from other devices because my Friend abusing using my Clash of Clans Account. I already change my password in Google Play or in my Gmail Account.

Quote Originally Posted by rebelution12345 View Post
    Permission to post Admin. Have a Good Day. I have request for you. Please help me to Disconnect my Supercell ID from other devices because my Friend abusing using my Clash of Clans Account. I already change my password in Google Play or in my Gmail Account.
    Nobody on the forums has access to game files and so we are not able to help you. You must contact Supercell Support either in-game or through email to resolve this issue. However if you shared your login details with your friends it's very likely your account will be permanently banned because it is against the Terms of Service to share your account with anyone. If you contact Supercell Support, do NOT mention that it's your friend who has access to your account, and do NOT mention that you gave your friend your login information. Tell Support that you have no idea who is accessing your account. That way you are not admitting to any wrongdoing and it's unlikely you'll be banned.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 44 | AQ 45 | GW 16 |