Thread: Upgrade Notification bug

Upgrade Notification bug

This bugs happens when you use builder potion to for an upgrade.
    Suppose an upgrade has left 19 hour and I used builder potion so it will notify my after 10 hour (because 9 hour reduction due to builder potion) and after 19 hours again.
    Don't know how notification works but facing this for sometime.
    I know this should go in problem and bugs subforum but I want to know if someone else is facing this.
    Last edited by Deepak2404; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:27 AM.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Yep, all the time.

My understanding is that the game doesn’t calculate any reductions when using gems or magic items when sending the notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak2404 View Post
    This bugs happens when you use builder potion to for an upgrade.
    Suppose an upgrade has left 19 hour and I used builder potion so it will notify my after 10 hour (because 9 hour reduction due to builder potion) and after 19 hours again.
    Don't know how notification works but facing this for sometime.
    I know this should go in problem and bugs subforum but I want to know if someone else is facing this.
    notifications for upgrades are on the client not the server, once you start an upgraded a timer is set on your device, server maintenance down times which delay them, or potions that speed them up, do not adjust the timer once set.
    Last edited by Warios; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:12 AM.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    notifications for upgrades are on the client not the server, once you start an upgraded a timer is set on your device, server maintenance down times which delay them, or potions that speed them up, do not adjust the timer once set.
    Didn't know that. Thanks for clearing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    And that's the bug, if not bug, I'll call it poor programming. Yes, you can not reset that timer from server side while player is offline, but as soon as player come online it should be updated.
    Last edited by zxparesh3; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:59 AM.