Thread: TH6 alt LF non-rushed clan that understands war weight to some degree

TH6 alt LF non-rushed clan that understands war weight to some degree

Been with the clueless and the ♥♥♥♥ retentive, hoping to find something in between. Would like to find a clan that doesnít shoot itself in the foot with rushed bases.

Hi i am the leader of a new war clan that is growing rapidly and we would love you as a addition!

Code: #28RPQQR92
    Clan name: Hexarge Sanction

Quote Originally Posted by Zespahh View Post
    Hi i am the leader of a new war clan that is growing rapidly and we would love you as a addition!

Code: #28RPQQR92
    Clan name: Hexarge Sanction
    Yeah, rushed clan LF new peeps. Itís cool, I get it, but itís why I came to the forums, looking for non-rushed.

New Bloke/Chick
    Hello DaddyDayCare. I have a clan thatís just parted ways with a larger clan over leadership issues and is now looking to make something of itself. We are currently only lv2 but with a great war log and a solid experienced core of about 20 players. Yes there are a few rushed players and a few donation accounts but they never see any war action. The clan is called DeadlyDisciples if you choose to give us a shot. Thanks for the consideration, cheers 🍻

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias9000 View Post
    Hello DaddyDayCare. I have a clan thatís just parted ways with a larger clan over leadership issues and is now looking to make something of itself. We are currently only lv2 but with a great war log and a solid experienced core of about 20 players. Yes there are a few rushed players and a few donation accounts but they never see any war action. The clan is called DeadlyDisciples if you choose to give us a shot. Thanks for the consideration, cheers 🍻
    Check out WoodStock 2.0 😎♣️